Home

NBA 2K20 Creweutah Community Sliders (HOF)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 Creweutah Community Sliders (HOF) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-14-2019, 09:03 AM   #25
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 Creweutah Community Sliders (HOF)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I ask the same question to every slider maker: why raise DURABILITY when there's almost no sign of in-game injuries in this game?

I saw one in-game injury in almost 60 played games (12 mins quarters) in a MyLeague Season.

Thanks.
Yep good point my friend.

Will have a closer look
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2019, 09:05 AM   #26
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
I just tested beta v3 using same teams in order to compare to the better possible way.

- pace and speed of the game are far better, cpu is finally playing with the whole panel of the 24sec

- drives to the rim are not only unstoppable from players with more than 90. In fact, with this new version, I found that there are far more unstoppable drives.
3 facts:
* a cpu player drives to the rim and I was just in front of me, bug or not but it happens several times but the cpu player got through the body of my player !!! like a ghost, I used the replay function. I was in control position with the left trigger + the sprint trigger (right trigger) and right stick to move my arms. one of my arms totally cut through his head; than the driving motion for the cpu player was launched and he got through my body....
* if not in control position (left trigger), it's better to follow the cpu player but he just runs at his side but not more
* a cpu player initiated a drive, I got two players in the rim. cpu player pushed forward, he stopped but again weird animations. instead of back passing or doing something else, he forced to jump and to score. That happened several times

As a consequence, points in the paint increased a lot

- FG% for user is a bit low due to the fact that the oponent is to close to our player. There are not enough open shots and when it's too closed, our player miss the shots (real player %)
- At the opposite, our defenders don't come close enough to the cpu allowing him to have nice open shots.

- huge lack of Free throws for both sides. there are fouls (illegal screen, steals) but not enough shooting fouls.

- offensive rebounds and steals seem to be ok for now

- cpu tried around 11 3pt shots in one quarter which is a nice stat but FGA is still a bit high (around 25), maybe also due to the lack of FT.
Brother thank you for the insightful feedback. Speed is where it starts. Animations is something that is WIP.

PIP for me is ok and have not seen anything ridiculous? Are you using default roster?
Old 11-14-2019, 09:55 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Brother thank you for the insightful feedback. Speed is where it starts. Animations is something that is WIP.

PIP for me is ok and have not seen anything ridiculous? Are you using default roster?
yes default roster for the tests.

PIP stats are ok but only because they miss the lay up. In fact, it was more theoritical when we compare the number of drives and lay ups in comparison to what the post players are scoring.

on one quarter, with an average PIP team, it's around 40-44 for a game so around 10-12 points per quarter (in theory splitted into drives and post players)

Here, it's more like 90% drives and 10% post players but only due to alley oop, putback attempts. I never saw post players pushing the opposite post players to move through the rim and then realize a hook shot.

so yeah for me the stats is ok but to me more precised, PIP is too big because these are only drives

tell me if i'm wrong, you are playing D 50 and boxout 0? yes ?
Old 11-14-2019, 10:50 AM   #28
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:

PIP stats are ok but only because they miss the lay up. In fact, it was more theoritical when we compare the number of drives and lay ups in comparison to what the post players are scoring.

on one quarter, with an average PIP team, it's around 40-44 for a game so around 10-12 points per quarter (in theory splitted into drives and post players)

Here, it's more like 90% drives and 10% post players but only due to alley oop, putback attempts. I never saw post players pushing the opposite post players to move through the rim and then realize a hook shot.

so yeah for me the stats is ok but to me more precised, PIP is too big because these are only drives

Youre welcome

I am testing with Intense D at 100 and boxout at 50. Testing various combinations.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:35 AM   #29
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Played this on Xbox, 10 minute quarters and won by 50. Now the score doesn’t always mean much, especially when you play garbage time players for an entire quarter. However, I almost shot 70% and they shot I think near or less than 40%.

I’m having issue with the 76ers (my team) they just seem too dominant. No one on any slider set seems to play Ben Simmons realistically, even when I start him as a 4, the opposing PG sticks him on defense.

Then length allows too many contest shots.

So I’ve reduced globally all player height by 2 inches, and 10 lbs. and I’m tweaking these sliders a bit because I like the player movement, the poor decision making and my ability to close out (contest) was too unrealistic for ME.

So I’m going to test some tomorrow, and let you all know the results. I know everyone plays different, with different rosters, am different styles, so I’m fully aware what works for 1 person might not work for the rest.

I just need players to stand out against me, and even the “bad” players, to take advantage of the right situations.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:44 AM   #30
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Played this on Xbox, 10 minute quarters and won by 50. Now the score doesn’t always mean much, especially when you play garbage time players for an entire quarter. However, I almost shot 70% and they shot I think near or less than 40%.

I’m having issue with the 76ers (my team) they just seem too dominant. No one on any slider set seems to play Ben Simmons realistically, even when I start him as a 4, the opposing PG sticks him on defense.

Then length allows too many contest shots.

So I’ve reduced globally all player height by 2 inches, and 10 lbs. and I’m tweaking these sliders a bit because I like the player movement, the poor decision making and my ability to close out (contest) was too unrealistic for ME.

So I’m going to test some tomorrow, and let you all know the results. I know everyone plays different, with different rosters, am different styles, so I’m fully aware what works for 1 person might not work for the rest.

I just need players to stand out against me, and even the “bad” players, to take advantage of the right situations.
Some of my slider changes I made(before I test then tomorrow)

Moving player max speed/accel with ball to 85
Lowering the min to 25

Without ball 87 and 27.

Moving CPU offensive consistency/awareness up. As well as CPU defensive awareness.

Reducing both CPU/User jumpshot defense gather and takeoff (hopefully allowing for more spacing on triple threat/off dribble pull ups)

Reducing player’s vertical, as it allows for extra “contest” and some funny looking rebounds where it’s at now.

After these tests if it’s not feeling right, I’m going to dig into player tendencies and basically make every offensively talented player have a 90-100 on (iso versus poor defender) that way when backups are in, the CPU is still looking for mismatches, and switching to get guards into space against bigs.

Thanks for the sliders! I love some of the movement and PnR the CPU is able to run correctly.
Old 11-15-2019, 06:13 AM   #31
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Some of my slider changes I made(before I test then tomorrow)

Moving player max speed/accel with ball to 85
Lowering the min to 25

Without ball 87 and 27.

Moving CPU offensive consistency/awareness up. As well as CPU defensive awareness.

Reducing both CPU/User jumpshot defense gather and takeoff (hopefully allowing for more spacing on triple threat/off dribble pull ups)

Reducing player’s vertical, as it allows for extra “contest” and some funny looking rebounds where it’s at now.

After these tests if it’s not feeling right, I’m going to dig into player tendencies and basically make every offensively talented player have a 90-100 on (iso versus poor defender) that way when backups are in, the CPU is still looking for mismatches, and switching to get guards into space against bigs.

Thanks for the sliders! I love some of the movement and PnR the CPU is able to run correctly.
If you are playing in MyLeague try also turning off TEAM CHEMISTRY. Makes a huge difference, because chemistry this year makes team exponentially god or bad after a winning or losing streak. If you reach 80% chemistry everything becomes too easy. You start hitting contested shots and your defense becomes unbeatable. I'm experiencing the same "dominance" effect, but with the Orlando Magic!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2019, 09:16 AM   #32
MVP

itrey25's Arena

Quote:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ow-mode-2.html

This thread helps a lot, check it out
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »