Home

Becoming 2k20

This is a discussion on Becoming 2k20 within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-25-2018, 02:37 AM   #121
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Becoming 2k20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
Look if you wanted to buy the copy rights for NBA 2k sliders..go to 2k..this is OS..if this is your first year on here..learn to share or keep your sliders to yourself..now your pissing me off...I gave you credit and you r still crying like a 5 year old little girl who never created sliders before..the sliders don't belong to you..if you think its your..you should tell 2k to copy right it just for you...I've been nice and sassy because of how rude you have been on nlsc..go copy right your work ..you can't stop no one for your sliders..stop posting and delete your post if you don't want no one on using it...and O..you didn't woke with me and never will...I can change your slider by adjusting -1 and the game will still play fantastic but I didn't..I gave you credit and your still complaining

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using Tapatalk
You admitted to following my sliders on the NLSC, and you took them EXACTLY for your own set with no credit! After you lied about it and tried to cover it up, but we're caught red handed by someone who KNEW what you were going to pull. It's not about copyright, it's about morals, treating people and situations the right way, owning up to your mistakes and learning from them.

That situation on NLSC happened because of obviously doctored videos and lies. This situation is happening because of a doctored post, and lies. Notice a pattern? Did you notice that my dialogue on Operation Sports with everybody who doesn't pull the crap the you are pulling is civil and normal, even when we disagree? Did you notice that it's only when crap is pulled like this that things get out of hand?

I am not the problem here. Anybody with rational thinking or rational thought (or a morale compass) sees that you are the problem here, that this was caused by you. How dare you play the victim and continue to insult me? Who do you think you are? Trying to go on my slider thread and sweet talk your way out of this so hopefully I will just move on? Not a chance.

And, it's my work you stole EXACTLY (and I have all the screens to prove it). I have the right to order you to take it down, so I am ordering you to take it down. Your BS lie credit when you were caught isn't accepted or good enough, and the fact that you continue to insult my intelligence with your incoherent blabbering is just further pissing me off.

So again. Remove my sliders and my name from your first post. If it was up to me, this stunt would get you banned. It would have been different if you had given a sincere apology once you were caught red handed, and also honored my words to take my sliders off, but instead you continued to lob insults at me and talk in circles.

So remove my sliders, and my name from your first post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2018, 02:39 AM   #122
MVP

Sorry..I can't do that bro..its too lovely with a few edits...for the people and by the people..welcome to America..don't worry tho..I'll tighten it up in two days and you whole existence will be erase from this thread

Old 09-25-2018, 02:42 AM   #123
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three
You admitted to following my sliders on the NLSC, and you took them EXACTLY for your own set with no credit! After you lied about it and tried to cover it up, but we're caught red handed by someone who KNEW what you were going to pull. It's not about copyright, it's about morals, treating people and situations the right way, owning up to your mistakes and learning from them.

That situation on NLSC happened because of obviously doctored videos and lies. This situation is happening because of a doctored post, and lies. Notice a pattern? Did you notice that my dialogue on Operation Sports with everybody who doesn't pull the crap the you are pulling is civil and normal, even when we disagree? Did you notice that it's only when crap is pulled like this that things get out of hand?

I am not the problem here. Anybody with rational thinking or rational thought (or a morale compass) sees that you are the problem here, that this was caused by you. How dare you play the victim and continue to insult me? Who do you think you are? Trying to go on my slider thread and sweet talk your way out of this so hopefully I will just move on? Not a chance.

And, it's my work you stole EXACTLY (and I have all the screens to prove it). I have the right to order you to take it down, so I am ordering you to take it down. Your BS lie credit when you were caught isn't accepted or good enough, and the fact that you continue to insult my intelligence with your incoherent blabbering is just further pissing me off.

So again. Remove my sliders and my name from your first post. If it was up to me, this stunt would get you banned. It would have been different if you had given a sincere apology once you were caught red handed, and also honored my words to take my sliders off, but instead you continued to lob insults at me and talk in circles.

So remove my sliders, and my name from your first post.
You and what army..cover what up..if I was gonna cover it up..I would had just edited your work..pls..keep it coming..I can see you love writing essays..this remind you of your school days right..sorry your too old to go back to school and like I said..no sliders is yours simply because you bought your game and I did too..you decided to post it for what..what did you think will happen ...I now gave you credit and your still whinning..get a life..messing with me..I'll have you writing a library of essays

Old 09-25-2018, 02:44 AM   #124
Pro

Quote:
Its not that serious after I even apologize..this grown man is still nagging as if he created sliders for NBA 2k19...go copy right your sliders if you think you solely deserve all the credits...I do it for all of us and don't even consider it my sliders..this is for the Os community.. I don't mind or care who uses these sliders because I didn't creat e the game..I'm just a slider guru in love obsessed with adjustments... Anyone can you use these without giving me credits..I do it for the people and never can complain for anyone using it..its all love..I can now see that some people bleed and sweat for these sliders..well I love it too but never can I cry about this..I'll continue to use his sliders and even make it much better..thanks retrodee for the hard work..its all love..welcome to OS..this is nlsc where u can just talk to people anyhow..welcome to grown man business (inMykevinHeartVoice)

Grown man business? Is that what you call lying to another member, insulting him, trying to cover up your lie by quickly inserting language that didn't exist and than saying it was already there and the the other member is troubled? Followed by continuing to insult him, and not remove his work from the thread

How dare you? Everything you pulled here is similar to what I child would pull if he was trying to get out of trouble. You are talking to me about grown man business? And, you think that I can't talk like this here? Any of the moderators on OS that saw the crap that you pulled would immediately understand why I am pissed off at you. And, they would be appalled at the way you have acted after.

You think this is funny? It's 2:43am here right now, and I have to be up in 4 hours for work. Instead, I'm dealing with you in regards to this matter, because I refuse to let you get away with insulting me and my intelligence like this
Old 09-25-2018, 02:47 AM   #125
MVP

You r doing this to yourself..I'm not insulting you but you keep writing essays even after I apologized like ten times ...and yet you will write another essay after this..what more do you want..anyone reading this can surely see that you kept coming at me even after I apologized and gave you credits..its cool bro..this is the end..but you can't tell no one to not use your sliders..because to be honest..its not yours..its all 2k sliders..
Quote:
Grown man business? Is that what you call lying to another member, insulting him, trying to cover up your lie by quickly inserting language that didn't exist and than saying it was already there and the the other member is troubled? Followed by continuing to insult him, and not remove his work from the thread

How dare you? Everything you pulled here is similar to what I child would pull if he was trying to get out of trouble. You are talking to me about grown man business? And, you think that I can't talk like this here? Any of the moderators on OS that saw the crap that you pulled would immediately understand why I am pissed off at you. And, they would be appalled at the way you have acted after.

You think this is funny? It's 2:43am here right now, and I have to be up in 4 hours for work. Instead, I'm dealing with you in regards to this matter, because I refuse to let you get away with insulting me and my intelligence like this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2018, 02:50 AM   #126
Pro

Quote:
You and what army..cover what up..if I was gonna cover it up..I would had just edited your work..pls..keep it coming..I can see you love writing essays..this remind you of your school days right..sorry your too old to go back to school and like I said..no sliders is yours simply because you bought your game and I did too..you decided to post it for what..what did you think will happen ...I now gave you credit and your still whinning..get a life..messing with me..I'll have you writing a library of essays

I proved you tried to cover it up! You said it was already there and that I was troubled, when it wasn't there! You added it after you saw my post to save face, it was a ball faced LIE! It is the epitome of a cover up.

Writing essays? You mean putting thought into my posts? You consider that a problem? Are you kidding me?

And that is my work EXACTLY, you even tried to give me credit after you were caught, even stating that you followed my slider on NLSC. Those are my sliders, and you need to remove them. You need to be a better man than this, this isn't how stuff works. Regardless if you think its a rule or not to get rid of them, you should be removing them because I told you to, because they are mine and you were caught taking them without any credit whatsoever. It DOESN'T MATTER if you added a quick thank you after the fact, that means nothing now.

So again, remove my sliders.
Old 09-25-2018, 02:55 AM   #127
MVP

Quote:
I proved you tried to cover it up! You said it was already there and that I was troubled, when it wasn't there! You added it after you saw my post to save face, it was a ball faced LIE! It is the epitome of a cover up.

Writing essays? You mean putting thought into my posts? You consider that a problem? Are you kidding me?

And that is my work EXACTLY, you even tried to give me credit after you were caught, even stating that you followed my slider on NLSC. Those are my sliders, and you need to remove them. You need to be a better man than this, this isn't how stuff works. Regardless if you think its a rule or not to get rid of them, you should be removing them because I told you to, because they are mine and you were caught taking them without any credit whatsoever. It DOESN'T MATTER if you added a quick thank you after the fact, that means nothing now.

So again, remove my sliders.
You see..you keep bring yourself..boy..get a life and a wife..I can see you must be on drugs..I'll continue to use the movement sliders ...I live in South East Washington DC if you ever wanna see me..its just a video game but your taking it to another level..... And if I you think I Lied then I'm sorry..like I said..I posted it and change it 2 hours later... I don't even see it as you..this is OS. Any work done here is credited to Is community...you r new at this...get a life and go copy right the sliders if its truly yours

Old 09-25-2018, 02:57 AM   #128
Pro

Quote:
You r doing this to yourself..I'm not insulting you but you keep writing essays even after I apologized like ten times ...and yet you will write another essay after this..what more do you want..anyone reading this can surely see that you kept coming at me even after I apologized and gave you credits..its cool bro..this is the end..but you can't tell no one to not use your sliders..because to be honest..its not yours..its all 2k sliders..

Your apologies are not real. Don't you get it? You havn't legitimately apologized once, you are surrounding it all with garbage trying to save face.

You gave me credit AFTER you were called out, and lied, and tried to cover it up. I don't accept that, at all. How dare you insut me over and over, and still insist on using my exact work? Who the hell do you think you are?

This entire situation showed your true colors (and continues to). If I were another member viewing this, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with you. And, this shows your character, I wouldn't want anything to do with you in real life, either.

So again, remove my sliders from your first post.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »