Home

Becoming 2k20

This is a discussion on Becoming 2k20 within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-25-2018, 03:54 AM   #153
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Becoming 2k20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
OK how about this.. Retrodee I'm sorry..you r right..I'm a sinner and you aren't..I'm a bad guy..you r a total Christian who don't sin..I apologize and I've posted your name next to your sliders..I just apologized again..like I said..I'm here to put together a great slider set ..maybe if you would try it..you would be proud but its okay..thank for your set..now let see your response

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using Tapatalk
You still don't get it.

That paragraph you wrote above is not accepted by me. So many ridiculous, sarcastic, immature undertones that it can't be taken seriously.

You not removing my sliders from your first post is incredibly insulting. And, you should be ashamed. I can't force you to do it unfortunate, but as a man you should be doing it yourself. This is no way to carry yourself.

I'm really disappointed. This goes beyond the sliders.
Old 09-25-2018, 03:55 AM   #154
MVP

He's mad and want to embarrass people..he always does this..from nlsc to here..that's a BSD trait my dude..sometimes taking an apology is good enough..move on..think about a way to make your slider set even better for us..always improve and stop living in the past

Old 09-25-2018, 03:57 AM   #155
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three
You still don't get it.

That paragraph you wrote above is not accepted by me. So many ridiculous, sarcastic, immature undertones that it can't be taken seriously.

You not removing my sliders from your first post is incredibly insulting. And, you should be ashamed. I can't force you to do it unfortunate, but as a man you should be doing it yourself. This is no way to carry yourself.

I'm really disappointed. This goes beyond the sliders.
And u don't get it..to me..this has always been about sliders..no other reason I'll be on here..if you have any other reason..then you r in the wrong place..and thanks for giving me more pages on the thread..and I'll definitely be checking on ur thread to see the new improvements you make..thanks for everything..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2018, 03:59 AM   #156
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
He's mad and want to embarrass people..he always does this..from nlsc to here..that's a BSD trait my dude..sometimes taking an apology is good enough..move on..think about a way to make your slider set even better for us..always improve and stop living in the past

You embarrassed yourself.
Old 09-25-2018, 04:09 AM   #157
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three
You embarrassed yourself.
And u committed suicide

Old 09-25-2018, 07:51 AM   #158
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Becoming 2k20

Guys I have looked thru both threads and have honestly seen nothing but redundant and immature posts from both parties. You are derailing both of your threads with this back and forth banter. Guys are going to use others Sliders, Rosters , Draft Classes, etc. Heck I have guys even using "Trifecta" as a name for their file just to get downloads. At first it bothered me but I learned 2 things.

1. I must be doing something right if people are trying to replicate it.

2. Life is too short to worry about it. Many other things in life to take up my time.

You guys have wasted a ton of time going back and forth and have made zero resolution to your argument. I would move on and stop Spamming each other's thread before you both end up getting banned,

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 09-25-2018, 08:05 AM   #159
Banned

Yo this s**t right here is hilarious to be honest lmao. This dude Retro really is butt hurt over a damn video game lmao!!! Like who the F cares its a damn slider set it really isnt that serious. But no this dude has gone on and on and on about this for what? To prove a point? The only point that was made in this entire thread of arguing was that yall got too much time on yalls hands to be arguing over F'in player movement sliders LMAO!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2018, 08:07 AM   #160
Banned

I was honestly almost in tears reading all of this. This s**t is real life funny as F lol. And im sure its two GROWN A** MEN arguing over gamplay sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »