Home

Old 09-25-2018, 03:41 AM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Becoming 2k20 sliders

Lol y'all not making no money off this y'all need to chill lol. Nice sliders regardless of who did what.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2018, 03:43 AM   #146
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guys_WhoGame
Lol y'all not making no money off this y'all need to chill lol. Nice sliders regardless of who did what.
I really don't understand this guy..he said I posted his without telling him and so I went to change it and put his name and he write 3 more essays about it and I write I'm sorry and yet he still writes..smh..as if he was with kobeShootingInTheGym

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using Tapatalk

Last edited by Aceboonkoon; 09-25-2018 at 03:46 AM.
Old 09-25-2018, 03:45 AM   #147
MVP

Anyways I'm done..back to the work..I played a Great game yesterday and have a few more adjustments to make.. Slider version 3.0 will be lit

Old 09-25-2018, 03:46 AM   #148
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guys_WhoGame
That's not the point. It doesn't have to do with the sliders. It has to do with not giving credit, trying to cover it up, lying, etc.

That stuff goes beyond video games and gets into real world issues. What happened here is disrespectful, and frankly crappy in any setting. Whether it be in a video game forum, or out in the real world.

Nobody likes to be lied to, disrespectfed, insulted, etc. It doesn't matter which forum they are in. This wouldn't have even gotten to this point if he had just said "sorry about that, I just put them on the first post". It literally would have been OVER at that point.

That's on him for how it escalated. And he needs to own to it, and respect my wished to remove my sliders from the first post
Old 09-25-2018, 03:48 AM   #149
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three
That's not the point. It doesn't have to do with the sliders. It has to do with not giving credit, trying to cover it up, lying, etc.

That stuff goes beyond video games and gets into real world issues. What happened here is disrespectful, and frankly crappy in any setting. Whether it be in a video game forum, or out in the real world.

Nobody likes to be lied to, disrespectfed, insulted, etc. It doesn't matter which forum they are in. This wouldn't have even gotten to this point if he had just said "sorry about that, I just put them on the first post". It literally would have been OVER at that point.

That's on him for how it escalated. And he needs to own to it, and respect my wished to remove my sliders from the first post
OK how about this.. Retrodee I'm sorry..you r right..I'm a sinner and you aren't..I'm a bad guy..you r a total Christian who don't sin..I apologize and I've posted your name next to your sliders..I just apologized again..like I said..I'm here to put together a great slider set ..maybe if you would try it..you would be proud but its okay..thank for your set..now let see your response

Old 09-25-2018, 03:50 AM   #150
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
I really don't understand this guy..he said I posted his without telling him and so I went to change it and put his name and he write 3 more essays about it and I write I'm sorry and yet he still writes..smh..as if he was with kobeShootingInTheGym

What is wrong with you?! That's not how it happened at all. I told you that credit wasnt there (and it wasnt) and you said that it already was and that I was troubled, when it actually wasn't and you tried to add it and cover it up after the fact ( but I took screenshots).

You literally insulted me and lied to me all in one sentence,, and were caught covering it up. How dare you play the victim here?
Old 09-25-2018, 03:50 AM   #151
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three

As for removing your sliders that's never gonna happen because you didn't copy right it...get a life..like I said..I apologize ..if you don't accept that..kick rocks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2018, 03:52 AM   #152
MVP

I'm having a great time with the complete set...its lovely..thanks to all of the hard workers on here..its a great game..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »