Home

Becoming 2k20

This is a discussion on Becoming 2k20 within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-25-2018, 02:02 AM   #113
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Becoming 2k20

Yes and I just told u that once you remind me..I wrote it ..why are u so worried about sliders ..worry about the game..I even wrote on your thread and message you...for God sake..I just made this update less then 3 hours ago and I said read it again once you reminded me..I always said us and never I because a great slider maker knows it doesn't take one person to make a great game...bro you won't win no rewards for this..we do this because we love to share..once again..I'm sorry for not including you..I did now and yet you still seem troubled..don't worry too much..Jesus still loves you and we still thank you for your movement sliders..I'm just being real..I really like it that's y I choose to also share it on my post ..I forget to post your name and u reminded me and I did and yet..you seem to still be worried...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three
I need to show everybody why its important to read people properly, and I had you read to a T.

Right after I made that post, I took a screenshot of your entire first post on this thread. You had no credit, here it is (This was literally RIGHT after I made the post)

After you saw the post, you went in and added the real quick.

You are calling me troubled? You took my sliders, gave no credit, lied about it by quickly adding it after and saying it was there all along, followed by calling me troubled?

How dare you? Take my sliders off the first page now. For this act, lying about it and insulting me and my intelligence, you should be banned from this forum.

I KNEW you were going to do that, which is why I have pictures with time stamps of your ENTIRE first post. How can you possibly feel good about yourself pulling this crap.
Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2018, 02:04 AM   #114
MVP

Re: Becoming 2k20 sliders

And this is what it is now so y are you so troubledScreenshot_20180925-060240.jpeg

Old 09-25-2018, 02:11 AM   #115
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
And this is what it is now so y are you so troubledAttachment 155795

That doesnt change the fact that you lied about giving credit, while taking my sliders EXACTLY, and insulting me.

You do not have permission to use my sliders, so take them down from your first post. How dare you call me troubled, when you pull this BS.

Take my sliders OFF of your first post. I don't work with anybody who operates like you do, and nobody who operates like you is allowed to use my work.

You don't get to blatantly lie to me, try to make me look like the bad guy and insult me, steal my work, followed by adding insult to injury by not apologizing and even acting cocky about what you pulled.

Remove my sliders, now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2018, 02:16 AM   #116
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
Yes and I just told u that once you remind me..I wrote it ..why are u so worried about sliders ..worry about the game..I even wrote on your thread and message you...for God sake..I just made this update less then 3 hours ago and I said read it again once you reminded me..I always said us and never I because a great slider maker knows it doesn't take one person to make a great game...bro you won't win no rewards for this..we do this because we love to share..once again..I'm sorry for not including you..I did now and yet you still seem troubled..don't worry too much..Jesus still loves you and we still thank you for your movement sliders..I'm just being real..I really like it that's y I choose to also share it on my post ..I forget to post your name and u reminded me and I did and yet..you seem to still be worried...

No, you LIED and said it was already there. After, you tried to cover it up (Which I knew you would)

You sound like a child. And, I am furious at the way you are handling this. Anybody capable of critical thinking knows exactly what you pulled here and continue to try and pull. Don't ramble on saying stupid things to take the focus off of yourself, you messed up.

And I'm not worried. I'm pissed, and disappointed in you. You need to be better than that as a person. This translates into other parts of life. You should be manning up, apologizing, and taking down my sliders. You were caught in a lie, you were caught insulting me and my intelligence, you were caught trying to cover up your lie, and you were caught stealing work.

Remove my sliders, now.

Last edited by RetroDee4Three; 09-25-2018 at 02:20 AM.
Old 09-25-2018, 02:16 AM   #117
MVP

Look if you wanted to buy the copy rights for NBA 2k sliders..go to 2k..this is OS..if this is your first year on here..learn to share or keep your sliders to yourself..now your pissing me off...I gave you credit and you r still crying like a 5 year old little girl who never created sliders before..the sliders don't belong to you..if you think its your..you should tell 2k to copy right it just for you...I've been nice and sassy because of how rude you have been on nlsc..go copy right your work ..you can't stop no one for your sliders..stop posting and delete your post if you don't want no one on using it...and O..you didn't woke with me and never will...I can change your slider by adjusting -1 and the game will still play fantastic but I didn't..I gave you credit and your still complaining

Old 09-25-2018, 02:20 AM   #118
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three
No, you LIED and said it was already there. And if I hadnt said anything, no credit would be given.

You sound like a child. And, I am furious at the way you are handling this. Anybody capable of critical thinking knows exactly what you pulled here and continue to try and pull. Don't ramble on saying stupid things to take the focus off of yourself, you messed up.

Remove my sliders, now.
By force huh...by the way I'm laughing out loud here...Yooooo.. Its a video game ...u can't stop no one ..by the way I'll edit your sliders and make it perfect and still give you credit..Jesus loves you and the world turns..the game plays well by the way...this is OS..go back to Nlsc if you don't like it here... Like the song said on 2k19...(I just wanna make a grown man cry)

Old 09-25-2018, 02:22 AM   #119
MVP

Lol...ayeee...Someone is about to go nuts on here.. (Grown man crying)...he even did this on nlsc...agreeing for issues that has been resolved... You have a bad temper grown man..pls..I don't want to make a grown man cry

Old 09-25-2018, 02:29 AM   #120
MVP

Deleted and gone forever

Last edited by Aceboonkoon; 09-25-2018 at 03:06 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »