Home

Old 09-18-2018, 04:10 PM   #41
Rookie

Mishmushkela's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Becoming 2k20

Yep, same for me...

Still low user fg (CPU is also low but in the 40s)

Way too much points in the paint for CPU, it sometimes feels like my defense doesn't bother them but on the other side I can't get by them or make a layup (I get no and ones also)

Im playing the mavs and last time DeAndre stood under the basket and was defended by Rubio... DeAndre couldn't make the layup or power through Rubio...

Also I can't get past big men with dsj, everybody is just glued to me, even I'm sprinting an they are side stepping

Often I get these bullet passes, when I scored the defender sprints forward and gets a touchdown

Hope you can fix this. I used your sliders last year and it really stopped me from killing my controllers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2018, 04:21 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yes the glue effect is dirty ... Smith jr can t drive ... Lin is every time glue on him ... inside is ****ing joke ... Jordan never had advantage in low post ... he miss easy basket with misw match on him ... many open shoot miss i think the HOF difficulty is really not the best for a good gameplay
Old 09-18-2018, 04:29 PM   #43
MVP

Re: Becoming 2k20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluis05
Awesome slider, Lakers(cpu) put up a fight with GSW(user). As you can see from the chart, Lakers dominated from fast break pts to offensive rebounds and steals. Lakers were having their momentum during the last quarter, not until KD took over from the post. I had to lower the game speed to 48, game speed at 50 seems a little bit fast to me.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
Yes I made one big mistake and forgot to inform you that game speed is 49 and I'm working on lowering the speed and acceleration down by 2

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2018, 04:32 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmx_133
Yes the glue effect is dirty ... Smith jr can t drive ... Lin is every time glue on him ... inside is ****ing joke ... Jordan never had advantage in low post ... he miss easy basket with misw match on him ... many open shoot miss i think the HOF difficulty is really not the best for a good gameplay
With HOF you have to be on point for your selection of lay ups and most shots or it will be very tough and u have to play touch defense

Old 09-18-2018, 04:33 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishmushkela
Yep, same for me...

Still low user fg (CPU is also low but in the 40s)

Way too much points in the paint for CPU, it sometimes feels like my defense doesn't bother them but on the other side I can't get by them or make a layup (I get no and ones also)

Im playing the mavs and last time DeAndre stood under the basket and was defended by Rubio... DeAndre couldn't make the layup or power through Rubio...

Also I can't get past big men with dsj, everybody is just glued to me, even I'm sprinting an they are side stepping

Often I get these bullet passes, when I scored the defender sprints forward and gets a touchdown

Hope you can fix this. I used your sliders last year and it really stopped me from killing my controllers
Don't worry..I'm working on the glue situation as we speak..try the new speed sliders and game speed at 49

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2018, 04:34 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahaberk6199
These sliders are truly amazing. I wasn’t happy with the default sliders at all. Thanks for the great work brother, you made my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll make it much better as time goes on with the help of you guys on here

Old 09-18-2018, 04:35 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluis05
Becoming 2k20 on ps4 is not updated? The ones on top is your latest update?

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
Yes I'll update it online later today after work

Old 09-18-2018, 04:37 PM   #48
MVP

Game speed 49 and speed with acceleration changes..working on the perfect movement to get a realistic movement along with the foul system and less glue...I believe the glue is from body up..lateral quickness and on ball defense

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »