Home

NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-14-2016, 03:00 AM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

How does everyone else feel about the gameplay and speed?

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2016, 02:56 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper69
How does everyone else feel about the gameplay and speed?

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk
For me, I was skeptical at first with the updated speed changes. Prior to this set I was using basically default game speed, acceleration and lateral quickness. Some games it felt "right" while others it was either too quick or too slow. This game is a fickle beast. Anyway, after trying out a couple games with the new settings they have been fantastic in terms of "feel" as well as visually. I don't know how that is when I was at times they game would play or move so slowly at or close to default. Long story short, these are on point for me. Great work, eccentric.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2016, 04:55 PM   #115
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by meloisa
For me, I was skeptical at first with the updated speed changes. Prior to this set I was using basically default game speed, acceleration and lateral quickness. Some games it felt "right" while others it was either too quick or too slow. This game is a fickle beast. Anyway, after trying out a couple games with the new settings they have been fantastic in terms of "feel" as well as visually. I don't know how that is when I was at times they game would play or move so slowly at or close to default. Long story short, these are on point for me. Great work, eccentric.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly. The game would feel off at default settings with some games seeming fast and others slow. I'm not sure how lowering the speed sliders did it, but the game feels just right now.

Thanks for the feedback!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2016, 07:10 PM   #116
Banned

HUSTLER_79's Arena

only thing i still find problems with is the defensive assist strenght on jumpers and inside layups ..the defender doenst get up in time so he always too late too late to contest the releases properly ...or doesnt affect it as much as in rreal life
these sliders have been a pain in the *** since ive known 2k basketball

and nobody nailed those sliders not even dazcar of whatever that dude name is that work at 2k now

i would truly respect the person that nails those sliders

but apart from that i roll with eccentric ..bro you da ish !!peace
Old 02-14-2016, 07:30 PM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey, Hustler. I feel with the controller settings. You have to find what works for you. Personally, I use the defensive assist slider at zero. I use the boxout assist strength assist at around 30-45. You just have to find what works for you. Everybody has different stick skills.
Old 02-15-2016, 07:13 AM   #118
Rookie

ruimiguel_fcp's Arena

The stats are good like in real life but many things i don't see like in real life... the players run are so slow, lateral quickness too... its my idea because i feel that and if we compare with real life, its not the same...

Enviado do meu GT-P5210 através de Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2016, 08:23 AM   #119
Banned

HUSTLER_79's Arena

Quote:
Hey, Hustler. I feel with the controller settings. You have to find what works for you. Personally, I use the defensive assist slider at zero. I use the boxout assist strength assist at around 30-45. You just have to find what works for you. Everybody has different stick skills.

hey bro i didnt mean that slider i have that one on zero and boxout at 35

i was talking about the defense assist sliders for jumpshot gather and release
and layup strength gather release take off ...those are pretty tricky sliders

even dazcar touched on it in a video but quite vaguely ...so i,m still messing with them to have my players contest like in real life

peace
Old 02-15-2016, 11:55 AM   #120
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Hey Eccentric,
I'm still loving the sliders man. The acc/speed/lateral combo is perfect to me and the lack of overpowered suction animations is a dream come true. I've now played around 15 games in my Hornets franchise with this set.

The stats i'm seeing are pretty realistic. My only issue is that all my games are grind fests. It's probably because my stick skills aren't great. Nonetheless, on All-Pro all my games are in the high 80's to low 90's. I've given up 100 points twice but never reached it myself.

Shooting percentages are usually below 40%. Sometimes closer to 33%. What would you suggest i do to open up the offenses just a little bit? Simply increase the shot success sliders?

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »