Home

NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-25-2015, 11:45 PM   #1
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

What's New
The latest update is a true BETA update, as almost EVERYTHING has been tweaked and is in near-final form. My main focus for the latest update was player movement/interactions, defensive rotations, CPU tendencies, and perhaps most importantly the removal of unrealistic bumping/suction cup perimeter defense from non-elite defenders. I've spent countless hours tweaking since my last ALPHA release, and I think you all will enjoy the results of my work. This just might be my best slider set to date!

See It In Action

Spoiler

EmbraceThePace Offseason Roster Slider Set v0.6 *BETA* - Latest Update: July 27th

Spoiler

PS4 2K Share
Online ID: EccentricMeat
Content Name: TheEccentricEdition

XB1 2K Share
Online ID: MAVENACES
Content Name: Eccentric Slider

MyLEAGUE Settings *BETA* - Latest Update: July 11th

Spoiler

PLEASE post any and all CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, positive or negative, so that I know what people like about my slider set and what I need to improve on! As this is an ALPHA release, I'm sure there will be plenty of fine-tuning needed to be done. Try to point out what you are seeing too much of (ex. The AI attacks the basket too often), what you're not seeing enough of (ex. The AI does not go to the post often enough), etc. And also, it's just fun to see the results everyone is getting and to have a discussion on what can be improved/what should be left alone. With your help, I can do what I do every year and give you guys one of the best slider sets available.

Here's a simple resource I made to help depict what exactly "realistic stats" should look like:
NBA Stats to Replicate with Sliders

Thank you for your patience and for your continued support! Feel free to give my thread 5 stars and "like" this post if you enjoy my set. It shows others that these are quality sliders, and making this game more enjoyable and challenging for everyone is the sole reason I make slider sets in the first place!

Enjoy!

Last edited by EccentricMeat; 04-24-2018 at 12:21 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2015, 12:33 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Looking forward to it.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:42 AM   #3
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Lol you know I'm ready. I didn't get a chance to enjoy the 2k15 ones too long because I sold that game as soon as I started getting news on this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2015, 09:50 PM   #4
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

This game is too smooth smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2015, 05:26 AM   #5
Rookie

I wait very much your slider my friend
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 01:47 PM   #6
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

I think I've narrowed down a short list of things to fix. This game plays VERY well on Superstar - Sim, and tendencies seem to be nearly perfect out of the box.

I have some things for school and work/internship to finish up in the next couple days, so hopefully when that's done I can start putting something together here
Old 09-28-2015, 02:08 PM   #7
MVP

Grinder12000's Arena

I've been CPU vs. CPU and have Inside shot for MY team set to 0 and Inside shot for CPU at 50 and it's working out nicely.

There is a HUGE difference between SIMming and CPU vs. CPU. Totally different game
Old 09-28-2015, 05:29 PM   #8
Rookie

Waiting on ot, im thinking of starting something on superstar myself. Gameplays not that bad so i might be pretty confident wit simulation sliders for now. We'll see though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »