Home

NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-11-2016, 09:54 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Before today's update I had the game speed at 46. I now have the game speed at 48. So, I can see how some people that's used to second to second action feel it's too slow.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:04 PM   #98
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by QDB9
Before today's update I had the game speed at 46. I now have the game speed at 48. So, I can see how some people that's used to second to second action feel it's too slow.

I tried to like the lower game speeds, but it made jump shot animations take too long and the defense could too easily and consistently close out on shooters and block shots. The faster game speed is to get realistic animation and passing speeds. Are you still seeing that at lower game speed?
Old 02-11-2016, 11:31 PM   #99
Rookie

Yes, I'm still seeing the closeouts but not so much. The stars get's shots off. The slow animations are still there, though.
Old 02-12-2016, 01:05 AM   #100
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by QDB9
Yes, I'm still seeing the closeouts but not so much. The stars get's shots off. The slow animations are still there, though.

Give it a try on 50, as I think the developers really did a great job with animation speed this year! Bump Speed down to 25/20 if you think players move a little too fast, but I think 30/25 gives the most true-to-life look and feel.
Old 02-12-2016, 01:25 AM   #101
Rookie

I'll try that. Thanks for the info, if any problems I'll use 30/25.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2016, 01:38 AM   #102
Rookie

Clearly it's early, but 50 feel's just right with the regular V.03 slider update. Thanks Eccentric.
Old 02-12-2016, 08:18 AM   #103
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
On All-Star? I'm making a realistic amount (sometimes more) and that's on Superstar! Are you missing contested layups or low-post shots? Increase Layup success, contact shot, and/or inside and close shot success for the User (going by one tick at a time).
It seems to be an anomaly. My first three games with the update I was missing almost every low post shot with al Jefferson and zeller. Atrocious percentages, somewhere around 30. But the next two games it corrected. The only other thing I've noticed is that I haven't gotten a single and 1 in what's now 6 games played. I don't know if that's meaningful or not. I love the sliders and am using them in my franchise. I play 2-4 games a day so we'll see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 02-12-2016, 09:24 AM   #104
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
It seems to be an anomaly. My first three games with the update I was missing almost every low post shot with al Jefferson and zeller. Atrocious percentages, somewhere around 30. But the next two games it corrected. The only other thing I've noticed is that I haven't gotten a single and 1 in what's now 6 games played. I don't know if that's meaningful or not. I love the sliders and am using them in my franchise. I play 2-4 games a day so we'll see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

And-1s are the easiest to correct! Simply increase Layup or Contact Shot Success by 1 until you're satisfied!

Glad to see you guys are enjoying the set! Keep that feedback coming!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »