Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 09:14 PM   #441
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam914
Go onto Sportsconnect within the game and you can find them in the roster vault.
adam thanks man, i appreciate it...ur a lifesaver
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 09:16 PM   #442
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quick question for knight or anyone that has done this.. what is the easiest/quickest way to get the legit franchise rosters out of the three that you listed? And how long does it take? I'm thinking of doing the end of spring training option with cpu roster control and send down the 15 for every team myself.. that link on the 1st page is it easy to follow as in trying to follow the rosters? Thanks in advance, sorry I'm on my phone.. can't look at the link..
Old 03-31-2011, 09:19 PM   #443
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Ok, so i was checking out the rockies roster and i saw no Warren Schaeffer. Im just curious as to why he wasnt included? Hes more than likely going to start the year at AAA, and has been considered several times to being called up. He has been in the system for i believe 6 years now. He has a very solid glove, hes struggled at times at the plate however he gets the job done. Again, just curious why he weasnt there. Thanks for the work!

My Pennsylvania A&T Baseball Dynasty (MVP NCAA 06)
Old 03-31-2011, 09:31 PM   #444
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

Knight, the Pirate's Josh Rodriguez changed his number from 7 to number 10
Old 03-31-2011, 09:34 PM   #445
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ok question, when you make these rosters to you recreate every player or something because in the OS roster nick markakis throws right handed when he is really left handed, unlike in the default rosters which got it right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 09:38 PM   #446
Rookie

Meyeke's Arena

OVR: 4

San Francisco Giants
Barry Zito was in a car accident yesterday.
Worst Case Scenario = Onset of whip lash in the coming days.
He is still expected to make his first start this Sunday, so don't bust out the red pen just yet... but that's the news as of today.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:40 PM   #447
Rookie

Meyeke's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewochs615
Ok question, when you make these rosters to you recreate every player or something because in the OS roster nick markakis throws right handed when he is really left handed, unlike in the default rosters which got it right.
Someone reported a similar issue with Adrian Gonzalez having inaccurate handedness.
I hope there aren't too many of these spoiled Easter eggs scattered around.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:41 PM   #448
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyeke
Someone reported a similar issue with Adrian Gonzalez having inaccurate handedness.
I hope there aren't too many of these spoiled Easter eggs scattered around.
wow lol, so is this something the computer did?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »