Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 07:06 PM   #417
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Jermaine Dye To Retire

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2011/0...to-retire.html

Red Sox make more minor league cuts

The Red Sox, who traded Bubba Bell yesterday, have released three other veteran minor leaguers: Aaron Bates, Ryan Khoury, and Adam Mills.

http://www.boston.com/sports/basebal...make_mo_1.html
Old 03-31-2011, 07:09 PM   #418
Banned

amo13's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

can anyone let me know that is helpin out with this roster that knight had put together with great help of everyone involved just let me know all the roster imports i should make and who is the creator i should look for in the sportsconnect thanks in advance
Old 03-31-2011, 07:09 PM   #419
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

OVR: 7

excellent rosters!
nice teamwork (& yardwork, lol)
Old 03-31-2011, 07:11 PM   #420
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ok, regarding Weglarz (just got home and downloaded the roster) -

Based on what's there:

- My best guess would be to replace Wes Hodges, if you need to replace someone in AAA with Weglarz (which is where Weglarz will likely start the year). He is still with the team, but he's 26 years old, and I don't think he's really in their plans anymore.

- If it doesn't matter what level, I'd probably say Anthony Reyes. He's no longer on the 40 man roster, is 29, and who knows if he'll ever be healthy for any extended period of time.

Of course, it may just wind up being best waiting to see how the roster looks when the AAA season starts. Who knows what moves may happen in real life by then.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:15 PM   #421
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Phillies sign Ronnie Belliard

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2011/0...-belliard.html

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 07:35 PM   #422
Banned

OVR: 0

Knight: what time around do you think you will be done? Thanks alot for the rosters!!
Old 03-31-2011, 07:39 PM   #423
Rookie

OVR: 0

I know this has to of been addressed already, so im sorry. But what do i do about guys who are starting the season on the DL? I tried to look, but seems to be no way to adjust anything via "edit player" etc in regards to this.

Do I have to just send them to the minors, burn some of there options, and adjust roster accordingly later when they come off the DL and hope they are still available (not injured playing with injuries on, not picked up off of waivers, etc.) to bring back up??

Any info greatly appreciated!! Thanks all! great job again!
Old 03-31-2011, 07:45 PM   #424
Rookie

riker147's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyursomny
I know this has to of been addressed already, so im sorry. But what do i do about guys who are starting the season on the DL? I tried to look, but seems to be no way to adjust anything via "edit player" etc in regards to this.

Do I have to just send them to the minors, burn some of there options, and adjust roster accordingly later when they come off the DL and hope they are still available (not injured playing with injuries on, not picked up off of waivers, etc.) to bring back up??

Any info greatly appreciated!! Thanks all! great job again!

The instructions to do that are at the bottom of the first post.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »