Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 05:22 PM   #393
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Just another FYI Ryan Kalish (Red Sox top prospect) is a RF, not LF (he can play all OF positions however). He is expected to replace Drew in RF next year.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Old 03-31-2011, 05:25 PM   #394
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
Just another FYI Ryan Kalish (Red Sox top prospect) is a RF, not LF (he can play all OF positions however). He is expected to replace Drew in RF next year.
I believe TNK did adjust that! At least in the exchange of PMs when we were going over the Sawx, he mentioned it.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:25 PM   #395
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Okay...I think I will add him back in....anyone have suggestions on who to replace?

Thanks...I'll make the change

Okay I just wanted someone to replace...will do.

Check the folders structure....it must be PS3/SAVEDATA/BCUS....if any of those folders are missing...make it....if there are any dupes(sometimes when zipping....it makes another PS3 folder) ....remove one.

I created Yohan Flande

I'll get him back in..

It MIGHT only do it in the next off-season.

Yes....it's great for 30 team...guys want it for single team though....and the CPU doesn't add them right away.(if at all)

We cannot.

see above...that might be it

We are not sure about future SCEA players from their updates....they may be locked out as the current ones are. Hopefully...they are making them from gen players and not locking them...and they can be imported. That would be pretty cool.

Done..

Not yet...I think he means from an update.

I'll check....I think maybe Ridin' thinks that he won't get MLB time(IRL and here in the OSFM)....behind Howard...hence the "possible" change.

Okay....there will DEFINITELY be update #1 tonight with all the changes in the thread so far.
I don't know what time...but not too late!

M.K.
Knight165
Any chance that will include Rockies changes?

P Tim Redding - shouldn't be in the Rockies organization. I think he's in the LA Dodgers organization somewhere.

LF Jeff Salazar - throws left, not right. Also plays RF as a 2nd position.

C Eliezer Alfonzo - is in the free agent pool. He should be in the Rockies organization; probably AA or possibly A.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 05:28 PM   #396
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Oh wow. Cool! It will be interesting to see how he plays there. I guess it makes sense with the fact that they were working Mayberry a lot at first in spring training.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:30 PM   #397
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
I know what you mean.

Sony will have to adjust this in a roster update themselves, but I do not think we can export him to this roster this year.

Just like the 6'6" (looked that way) Scuturo last year, thankfully he is fixed for this year.
That's a shame. I wonder if it's possible for SCEA to release a fix that would work across roster files for SCEA players.

I know they've done so in the past for stances/windups and apparently music edits carry over on SCEA players now, so maybe there's a shot that it'll work with ht/wt...I dunno.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:36 PM   #398
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
That's a shame. I wonder if it's possible for SCEA to release a fix that would work across roster files for SCEA players.

I know they've done so in the past for stances/windups and apparently music edits carry over on SCEA players now, so maybe there's a shot that it'll work with ht/wt...I dunno.
Yeah, that would be nice, like have it included in the patch. But I do not know if that is at all possible with how roster files work.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:51 PM   #399
Rookie

OVR: 0

Awesome job with the Astros guys. I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but a couple small things i noticed with the astros roster.

1. Brian Moehler is no longer on the team
2. Mike Foltynewicz and Ross Seaton both have sinkers that should be fastballs (there might be more like this these were just 2 that i noticed)
3. Rafael Rodriguez isnt an astro i believe he's on the dbacks but i could be wrong about that.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:55 PM   #400
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
I believe TNK did adjust that! At least in the exchange of PMs when we were going over the Sawx, he mentioned it.
It's the only roster I have, and it lists him as a LF. Not a big deal one way or the other as it's an easy fix for the end user.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »