Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 04:06 PM   #361
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

As far as Baltimore goes, I don't think Drese is on the 40-man roster, but they sent him down to AAA because they liked him enough to keep him around. He's in the AAA Rotation and will probably get called up at some point in the season, is my guess.

I guess I'm just a completist, plus you have David Riske on the O's roster and he opted out from the team. It's not a MUST, by any means, since you guys did such a great job. Just being complete.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 04:14 PM   #362
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Sorry I'm skipping questions right now....and thanking guys for contributing some answers for me....

Boston....Tazawa...in or out?
Cleveland....who do you want me to replace use to replace Weglarz?
Pitt.....who do you want me to use to replace Wood(if) and Biemel?
Baltimore....why am I creating Ryan Drese...he's not on the 40 man, correct?

Thanks....

M.K.
Knight165
Per Orioles.com (http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/tea...****p?c_id=bal) Drese is not on the Orioles 40 man roster.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 03-31-2011, 04:21 PM   #363
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

First off great job to everyone involved with making this happen.

Okay, so I'm having a little trouble downloading the 25 man rosters from the sendspace file. I'm popping in my usb card and copying the sendspace file by clicking and dragging but once I pop it into my PS3 I get empty space with no file.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a nice little workaround to this because obviously I'm not doing it right. Thanks. Todd
Old 03-31-2011, 04:23 PM   #364
Rookie

OVR: 3

1.- Use a roster that has only 25 players on the 40 man roster. Hustlin' Owl has created one and the link is above...With this....if you use only 1 team control......you are locked into having the CPU teams having no more than 25 men on the 40 man roster. If you use 30 team control at any time AFTER spring training is over...you can add the 15 players to the 40 man roster and the CPU will not juggle lineups/rotations. In all cases....the CPU will still sub in lineups for fatigue

Will the CPU add players back to the 40 man roster after spring training if you do this with 1 team control, or will they only have 25 guys on the 40 man roster the whole time?
Old 03-31-2011, 04:26 PM   #365
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15

Just throwing this FYI out there...Jon Lester is currently listed at 6'0" 240lbs in the game. He is actually 6'4" 240lbs.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 04:26 PM   #366
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

knight, it was mentioned earlier that Kyle Cofield needs to be moved from the braves to white sox. any idea who you are going to use to replace Cofield on the braves roster?

Old 03-31-2011, 04:30 PM   #367
Rookie

OVR: 3

Brian Moehler (SP) is on the Astros AAA team but they let him go during free agency this off season and he is still unsigned. I think Ariel Ovando should be the replacement for him. He's only 17, but is widely regarded as a B prospect despite being a few years away. You could give him an A and I wouldn't mind though...haha

I'd also like to argue that 3B Mike Kvasnicka should be a C instead of a D as almost every source I found has him in the top 15 prospects.

That was literally all I could find with the Astros. You guys did an amazing job with all of the ratings and everything!
Old 03-31-2011, 04:32 PM   #368
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Sorry I'm skipping questions right now....and thanking guys for contributing some answers for me....

Boston....Tazawa...in or out?
Cleveland....who do you want me to replace use to replace Weglarz?
Pitt.....who do you want me to use to replace Wood(if) and Biemel?
Baltimore....why am I creating Ryan Drese...he's not on the 40 man, correct?

Thanks....

M.K.
Knight165
I'd say Tazawa should be in....w/o even pitching in a year, he's the red sox 19th rated prospect, according to RedSoxProspects.com(GREAT source imo).

Source:

http://www.soxprospects.com/index.html

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »