Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 07:54 PM   #425
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

First of all, thanks to everyone for their hard work on this.

I have a question about Hustlin's 25 man roster. Is there a way to know which players that he "cut" so I could add them back to the 40 man roster? Or would I have to download both the OSFM and Hustlin's roster and compare and contrast the two?

Thanks,
Brian
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 07:59 PM   #426
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brezz2001
First of all, thanks to everyone for their hard work on this.

I have a question about Hustlin's 25 man roster. Is there a way to know which players that he "cut" so I could add them back to the 40 man roster? Or would I have to download both the OSFM and Hustlin's roster and compare and contrast the two?

Thanks,
Brian
Yeah, go on your computer and look at each teams 40 man roster and make the changes.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:05 PM   #427
Rookie

OVR: 0

What's the fix for the lineups being all messed up after u skip spring training?
Old 03-31-2011, 08:09 PM   #428
Rookie

OVR: 3

Amazing work guys.

Two things with the Orioles (not sure if they've been mentioned yet). Josh Rupe and Robert Andino need to be on the 25 man roster instead of Tatum.

Also, I don't know if this is related to this particular roster set or not (might have been the SCEA ratings), but why is Mike Gonzalez the best player in the O's organization? Seems a little odd that our left handed RP is rated higher than any of our young studs or solid vets. But, like I said, probably not an issue related to this roster. Thanks for all the hard work!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:09 PM   #429
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcnvzw
What's the fix for the lineups being all messed up after u skip spring training?
Seriously? Its on page ONE, FIRST POST! Smh...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 03-31-2011, 08:10 PM   #430
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCaponio
Amazing work guys.

Two things with the Orioles (not sure if they've been mentioned yet). Josh Rupe and Robert Andino need to be on the 25 man roster instead of Tatum.

Also, I don't know if this is related to this particular roster set or not (might have been the SCEA ratings), but why is Mike Gonzalez the best player in the O's organization? Seems a little odd that our left handed RP is rated higher than any of our young studs or solid vets. But, like I said, probably not an issue related to this roster. Thanks for all the hard work!
MGonz is rated like that by SCEA.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 03-31-2011, 08:11 PM   #431
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Pitt.....who do you want me to use to replace Wood(if) and Biemel?
Thanks....
I'd say take Tyler Yates out for Beimel.

It looks like Tim Wood did sign a minor league deal, but I'm not sure who should be removed. Maybe Ramon Aguero, as he was DFA'd today to make room on the 40-man for Jose Veras. Aguero is 26 but hasn't pitched beyond AA and was down several MPH in camp after having some nagging injuries last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 08:11 PM   #432
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22

Just quickly browsed through. The prospects look great. Especially appearance. Thanks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »