Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 09:41 PM   #793
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Knight-

A couple of changes for the Twins. First basemen Erik Lis and Whitney Robbins are no longer with the organization. They could probably both be replaced with IF Chase Lambin and IF Matt Brown. Both will start the year in Triple-A. Also, Chris Province is no longer in the organization. You could replace him with RP Brett Jacobson. He was the other player in the JJ Hardy trade with Baltimore this off-season. He will start the year in Double-A.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:43 PM   #794
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geebo
Correct, right after you end Spring Training add 15 guys to keep lineups/rotations in order.
Thanks Geebo for answering this.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:46 PM   #795
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnelly4
If there is an injury to someone on the major league club, then you have to go in and put a player into that spot in the lineup. If you do not do that before the next game, then the CPU will automatically place someone in that spot and jumble the lineup again to what they think is right. Remember, this is just a game!!
Your half right, but the CPU will never change the lineups automatically. They will tell you so and so's lineup is invalid and give you options to auto fix or not. Never autofix! Just go into that teams lineup and add a player to the lineup. The key is never autofix any lineups and you should be fine.

Thanks Knight and Co. Please continue to release notes for changes in future versions so I can continue to update my franchise.

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers
Italia Azzuri National Team

Last edited by Geebo; 04-02-2011 at 09:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2011, 09:48 PM   #796
Rookie

OVR: 2
I think you actually want to add the 15 guys right BEFORE ending ST
Old 04-02-2011, 09:51 PM   #797
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Your half right, but the CPU will never change the lineups automatically. They will tell you so and so's lineup is invalid and give you options to auto fix or not. Never autofix! Just go into that teams lineup and add a player to the lineup. The key is never autofix any lineups and you should be fine.

My apologies for the double post, I'm on my phone pain on the *** to edit.

Thanks Knight and Co. Please continue to release notes for changes in future versions so I can continue to update my franchise.
i have a question. for the cpu profile, once lineups are set on opening day, do you then put the option to auto or manual. thanks
Old 04-02-2011, 09:51 PM   #798
Pro

Quote:

My apologies for the double post, I'm on my phone pain on the *** to edit.

Yep, you're right. My bad! Auto-fix is the devil!!!!
Old 04-02-2011, 09:52 PM   #799
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGameV30
I think you actually want to add the 15 guys right BEFORE ending ST
No the lineups will change then. Must be done after Spring Training is ended, right before you advance to the regular season or anytime during the season.

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers
Italia Azzuri National Team

Old 04-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #800
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
i have a question. for the cpu profile, once lineups are set on opening day, do you then put the option to auto or manual. thanks
If you are talking about lineups, then leave them on manual. That way you can keep an eye on them throughout the year. If you change it to auto, then you will not get the popups and they will continue to switch back to what the computer thinks is right.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »