Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #769
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Has Knight made a post telling an estimated date for the official Opening Day rosters? There's so many posts to sort through. I could have missed it.
Rumor has it that it'll be about a week...that way if it comes earlier, you'll be that much happier.

Seriously though, they'll be here as soon as they can be..shouldn't be too long is what I'm hearing..

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Last edited by CFav; 04-02-2011 at 04:00 PM.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #770
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
Rumor has it that it'll be about a week...that way if it comes earlier, you'll be that much happier.

Seriously though, they'll be here as soon as they can be..shouldn't be too long is what I'm hearing..
I was simply asking! I'm already happy with the rosters but I want to see the changes he's made from all the helpful posts for corrections. Too many for me to sort through & fix myself.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 04-02-2011, 04:46 PM   #771
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Knight,

What are chances that we can incorporate all of these batting stances from this thread? http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ory-edits.html

This list is pretty extensive. I am pretty sure alot of them are repeated from the edits the guys made to your rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2011, 05:00 PM   #772
Pro

jtott's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rememberxxnever3
lol come on man, its on this page...in big red writing...
*************UPDATE****************

O.S.F.M. Spring Training v4
Duuuuuuhhhhhh........ thanks. I completely forgot to look on the FIRST page of the thread for the updates. Hopefully the opening day rosters will be out this weekend.. I know they will be soon , but I'm just wanting to play......... YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN???? Maybe it's a good thing that I'll be starting over with the OD roster , since I started 0-6 with V2..lol
Old 04-02-2011, 06:18 PM   #773
MVP

OVR: 11

Hey Knight, first post of 2011.

I don't know what you're using for Opening Day 25 and 40 man, but this is the best source/spreadsheet I've found to date.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3x...MWJkNmM2&hl=en

And a .pdf of all teams 40 man:

http://thegameofbaseball.myblog.it/m...1870445702.pdf

I've yet to buy the game this year, been swamped - but should be picking up in next few weeks.

Cheers!

Last edited by coreyhartsdaughter; 04-02-2011 at 06:23 PM.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:33 PM   #774
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Has Knight made a post telling an estimated date for the official Opening Day rosters? There's so many posts to sort through. I could have missed it.
yea they def got a ton of catchers..i loveeeee lavarnway...and when salty was with the braves whe he was like 19 he was supposed to be the next big thing at catcher...mccann made him expendable then with the rangers he just didnt get it...his arm sucks and his bat is suspect, but i was always high on him regardless...gotta love a switch hitting catcher with power...now hopefully he jjust develops....lol and im with you on that, i moved him into the starting lineup day 1 over tek...hes batting like .220 for me through about 17 games lol...and i got lavarnway in triple a lighting it up...and yea i agree with the perkins over hissey idea...so let us sox fans get knight to do this for us lol....jk, i know he does s ****load already...

and about the opening day rosters...my guess would be after april 7th, which is the 1st day of minor league games...so i think prob the 8th or 9th...
Old 04-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #775
Rookie

OVR: 1

Knight in the opening day roster set will the lineups and rotations be set with 25 man rosters or will we still have to do the process to get the lineups and rotations to stick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2011, 06:47 PM   #776
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

hey boys, long day of little league opening day and my team did not even get to play. Going to add V4 to sportsconnect now
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »