Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 11:51 AM   #841
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
did work last year, dont know why this has been changed

I think it was a bug last year. I tried changing contracts this way first week and couldn't get them to change either. Too bad I really liked that "workaround."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #842
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

If someone could possibly answer this for me. I am not to concerned with the AL but I am finshed adding the 15 players to every team in the NL and was wondering what would happen if I go ahead and start my season without finishing the AL? Don't really want to spend another 2-4 hours and just want to play the game.

Thanks in advance
Old 04-03-2011, 12:20 PM   #843
Rookie

OVR: 0

really what's another 2-4 hours in the grand scheme of things if you want to do things right and not half done?
Old 04-03-2011, 12:21 PM   #844
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
If anyone discovers a work around, I will be grateful. If it wasn't RTTS it wouldn;t be a big deal, but w/ RTTS I have no control once I set the rosters and get started.

I want to get started so bad, but I'm not trying to do it w/ Ells, Buch and Gonzo being on 1 yr deals...
I had no problem extending players with Roster Control. Here's what I did:

1. Load your roster(Knight's)
2. Go to Roster Control
3. Go to Player Movement
4. Pick the player you want to switch(I used Drew Stubbs)and a bad player in one of the 3 FA lists. Put your player in FA and the bad player on your roster.
5. Press square to auto fix the roster before you leave roster control.You may have to fix lineups later.
6. Save the roster once you've put all the players you want to re-sign in FA (i called mine R.
7. Start a new franchise with the R roster(or whatever you want to name it)
8. Go to FA once your franchise starts. Cut the bad player and sign your player in FA. Drew Stubbs was in FA and I was able to sign him to a 6 year, 17.88 million dollar deal.

It'll work for franchise, but I don't think it'll work for RTTS.I'll look at Roster Control and see if I can figure out a workaround for RTTS.

Last edited by Mike3207; 04-03-2011 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #845
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle
Ugh... Man, the rosters will be out when Knight gets the chance. If he had a date, or an estimate, he'd give it out by now if he hasn't already.

I've said it before but the man has earned the right to never have that question asked...

Not trying to single you out, but it seems like you ask a lot.
I asked a simple question. I asked for a ballpark estimate. What's wrong with that? I didn't come out and say what specific day are you going to release the Opening Day set, did I? Some of you get too offensive plus I asked him and not everybody else.

If Knight wants to get upset at me for asking then fine but no need for some of these responses. BTW, I don't ask a lot either. I've asked twice because the 1st time there wasn't any answers. Good grief guys! I'm easy to get along with but this is ridiculous over a simple question directed at a particular member and not towards everybody else! I'm gonna let this be now!

Quote:
On the next release....ASAP..
Got my answer from Knight anyhow! That's what I was looking for.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 04-03-2011 at 01:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2011, 01:31 PM   #846
Pro

blueduke's Arena

OVR: 7

Looking for the best site to obtain accurate NL and AL lineups. Where would be the best place to go?
Old 04-03-2011, 01:34 PM   #847
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueduke
Looking for the best site to obtain accurate NL and AL lineups. Where would be the best place to go?
mlbdepthcharts.com
Want to follow my Franchises? Join my discord: https://discord.gg/nHbNCWmmGs
Old 04-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #848
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
I had no problem extending players with Roster Control. Here's what I did:

1. Load your roster(Knight's)
2. Go to Roster Control
3. Go to Player Movement
4. Pick the player you want to switch(I used Drew Stubbs)and a bad player in one of the 3 FA lists. Put your player in FA and the bad player on your roster.
5. Press square to auto fix the roster before you leave roster control.You may have to fix lineups later.
6. Save the roster once you've put all the players you want to re-sign in FA (i called mine R.
7. Start a new franchise with the R roster(or whatever you want to name it)
8. Go to FA once your franchise starts. Cut the bad player and sign your player in FA. Drew Stubbs was in FA and I was able to sign him to a 6 year, 17.88 million dollar deal.

It'll work for franchise, but I don't think it'll work for RTTS.I'll look at Roster Control and see if I can figure out a workaround for RTTS.
Thank you for the response...if you find a work around for RTTS sake, please let me know ...thanks!

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »