Home

GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster

This is a discussion on GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-25-2015, 02:17 AM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster

Where can I find the software to do the transfer to my PS2. I have a usb stick..
Old 09-25-2015, 11:01 AM   #154
Rookie

Quote:
Better OL play. I've increased OL ratings (pass/run block) to help with blocking.
- LB Coverage boost. Increase to a lot of LB's coverage rating. I was seeing too many blown coverages, especially over the middle where the LB wouldn't react. Great coverage LB's like Lavonte David and Bobby Wagner are no longer easy to pass on.
- DB catching boost. Increase to DB's catching rating. I got tired of seeing a DB make a play on the ball and just drop easy INT's with their stone hands. With the better QB CPU play compared to 2K5, QB's don't throw too much into double/triple coverage so I haven't seen too many crazy INT games. That being said if you or the CPU try to throw into double/triple coverage don't be surprised to see a INT.
ouch....
There are some problem now. Pass rush block (classic problem of nfl 2k) especcially forom side blitz, OLinemen don't bloc. If you increase blocking sliders then you got problem on the side of running game (too easy, defense linemen trhow down like puppets). Ouch, i found the edge after several tweaks
Old 09-27-2015, 05:55 AM   #155
Rookie

Problem solved
I played on fast speed. Switch to normal speed and blocking problems is under control
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2015, 07:32 PM   #156
Just started!

Icon14 Re: GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster

thanks for the roster
Old 11-02-2015, 09:49 PM   #157
Rookie

blackadder33's Arena

OVR: 1
Thumbs up Re: GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster

*chants* BOL-DER-BERG! BOL-DER-BERG! (for Bolderberg Group president)

Yo Bill how's it going?! Hey I noticed gr1014's PS3 conversion of your roster is dated back in May, so here's your September PS2 roster from page 1 saved from my PS3 if anyone want's it??

Thanks so much for your roster as always, and yeah baby, 2K4!! Yes, it does indeed make a nice change from always 2K5. I must admit I like 2K4 better than 2K5, you're right, it's smoother somehow. I think this gentleman sums it up pretty legendary; you've probably seen this already but if not.. enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGzj83YXSHI

Oh man, as biblical as 2K4 is, it's almost bittersweet isn't it? I mean, when one starts thinking of the current state of NFL videogaming in 2015... well, all that will happen if I speak my mind is... you know how it is here regarding free speech so I'll shutup now haha! Don't ban me bro Take it easy Mr G and thanks again for sharing your legendary work!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Gill2K42015PS3.zip (254.7 KB, 21 views)
Old 11-03-2015, 03:37 AM   #158
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks man, you're right. The old conversion was last years file. I'll update the link to redirect to your post. Thanks!

I was thinking if there was ever a NFL2K6 and they were able to combine aspects from 2K4 and 2K5 it would probably be the GOAT. Can't do much now but play these old games especially if you're not a fan of Madden. At least we have options? 2K4/5, APF, Backbreaker, even NFL Fever has an editor being worked on. I guess that's a consolation haha.
Old 11-11-2015, 07:35 PM   #159
Just started!

Hey, I'm not able to get the Xbox file to load... It says unable to load and it tells me to press A.

I know how to FTP it to my console and everything, and I'm pretty sure I put it in the right location, but other than that is there something else I have to do?
Old 11-11-2015, 09:25 PM   #160
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

Nobody else has said anything about the file not loading, so I'd double check and make sure you're transferring it correctly. I'm on PS2 so I'm not sure how much help I could be with the technical stuff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »