Home

GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9

This is a discussion on GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-17-2009, 06:53 PM   #57
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9

Speaking of Harrison, that reminds me. I started my real Franchise after this latest release and saw some funny things. The Colts signed Harrison and though I cannot remember the other players and teams, there were at least 6 other players from FA that signed with their most recent real-life team.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:14 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 4

For the RB substitutions, i just went into quick games with 2 teams that used 2 back systems and changed the substitutions. Basically putting guys like Bradshaw in passing type packages, and making all jacks/jokers into Jacobs. Repeat for all 2-back teams two at a time. This works pretty well, with the downside being that the changes are permanent after you save (but these are just 1 year rosters anyway). This guarantees that the bruiser/goalline guy will get all of those caries, and you wont have the smaller backs in short yardage situations, ever. Thats what i did with the previous version of the GR18 roster.

Another idea is maybe to lower STAM for all RBs across the board by a bit, that way with autosub out and in, it would effect other positions less. This would make more spelling of halfbacks, but the goalline/short yardage situations may not be ideal if the lead back is a finesse guy (like chris johnson), and you rather have Lendale take those carries (with stamina based subs, lendale would only take those carries of cJ were tired). I also made all Oline 99 stamina, since they are almost never subbed out.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:08 PM   #59
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sctvorp
For the RB substitutions, i just went into quick games with 2 teams that used 2 back systems and changed the substitutions. Basically putting guys like Bradshaw in passing type packages, and making all jacks/jokers into Jacobs. Repeat for all 2-back teams two at a time. This works pretty well, with the downside being that the changes are permanent after you save (but these are just 1 year rosters anyway). This guarantees that the bruiser/goalline guy will get all of those caries, and you wont have the smaller backs in short yardage situations, ever. Thats what i did with the previous version of the GR18 roster.

Another idea is maybe to lower STAM for all RBs across the board by a bit, that way with autosub out and in, it would effect other positions less. This would make more spelling of halfbacks, but the goalline/short yardage situations may not be ideal if the lead back is a finesse guy (like chris johnson), and you rather have Lendale take those carries (with stamina based subs, lendale would only take those carries of cJ were tired). I also made all Oline 99 stamina, since they are almost never subbed out.
Yes,all excellent suggestions.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:13 PM   #60
Rookie

simeoncam50's Arena

OVR: 10

Well i see i will play around with this some more as i and some buddies are about to start a season. Thanks to all for all the great suggestions as i will attempt them all. let me know what you all think of the changes as i will do the same. Thanks again!
Old 09-18-2009, 04:27 PM   #61
Pro

JoshCA916's Arena

OVR: 17

if i have a modded xbox can i save these on a cd and save them to my hard drive so i can use these rosters? i ask because my xbox will burn like roms and emulators, so i was wondering if i could do the same with these rosters and use them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2009, 11:54 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 2

Put it on the memory card and then save it to your xbox hard drive. Or you can ftp it to your xbox hard drive. If you have a modded box you should know how to do that, right?
Old 09-18-2009, 11:55 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2

And how does someone from CA like the lions?
Old 09-19-2009, 06:20 AM   #64
Rookie

simeoncam50's Arena

OVR: 10

Ok let me say Mr.Gr18 you have a very powerful franchise roster(and I stuck both of my feet in my mouth) I was shocked by the gameplay and thought u had changed it from the rosters u had made. I'ts different alright. I enjoy it greatly! I have one question I finally found where the auto subs wereand i see you have them at the same pecentage on the franchise as well as your play now roster but they do not subtitute the players the same way. On the franchise roster they are almost at 0 energy before the auto subs kick in and on the play now roster they sub out at around 70% still in there bar so I was just guessing that those numbers should be switched?? I am not sure but if you have an answer or anyone i would love to know and I can fix this so i can get one of many seasons going this weekend. Once again I greatly appreciate all of the roster makers work it is truly outstanding and thank you for all your time and effort, Have a great weekend all!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »