Home

GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9

This is a discussion on GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-14-2009, 01:03 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9

Some of the issues that people might have with skin color, speed and correct positions can be corrected themselves by using Finn's Editor. Load the roster or franchise file in the Editor and make the changes, this could save you some time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderMike
can someone convert for ps3 again? thanks so much
Just wondering if anyone is planning converting this to ps3 format as well.....any help would be appreciated...thanks in advance
Old 09-14-2009, 06:47 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

newbie here, can anyone tell me how do I get this file(roster) to my xbox or 360?
Old 09-14-2009, 07:02 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thank you so much for the rosters GR18; they work great! The only things I've noticed that should be different are Gostkowski is missing the first K in his last name and Beanie Wells is #26, not 36. I'm not sure what Richard Seymour's number will be, but I did notice it's #60, so I'm sure that will be different. Otherwise, everything looks good! If you have a Paypal account, I'd be more than happy to donate something for the rosters! Thanks again!
Old 09-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #29
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by primemover777
newbie here, can anyone tell me how do I get this file(roster) to my xbox or 360?

There's a Sticky right at the top of the main page, tells you everything you need to know.

Step By Step Instructions
Old 09-14-2009, 09:25 PM   #30
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Hey gr18, I have a few questions I have been meaning to ask you but always forget to do so when i'm on here.

1) I only use the Raiders and I have a couple of custom playbooks I use which include the 3-4. In your Franchise they are strictly a 4-3 scheme. In the past I have always changed them to a 4-3/3-4 scheme using the editor. Is there really any reason for me to continue doing that or should I just leave it set to a 4-3 scheme? The only thing different when I change to a 3-4/4-3 scheme is I can then adjust my OLBs and ILBs for the 3-4, still can't adjust the DT. I'm thinking about not fooling with changing the scheme since I really get no benefit by doing so.

2) What is it about your Franchise that makes the CPU run no-huddle so much? I've been playing this game since it came out, and as far as I can remember the only time the CPU ever run no-huddle in all of these years was late in the game when trying to come back on me or in the closing minute of the first half no matter if they were ahead or behind they would do it as well. With this Franchise they run no-huddle A LOT, no matter what the score is or where we're at related to time.

3) Do you adjust the auto-sub from the pause menu, or do you leave it at the Default 30%/85% ? The reason I ask is because I ran across a thread the other day and they were talking about how much better the CPU would play by moving the Fatigue slider up to around 20 or 30, one guy said 10 I think, and changing the auto-sub setting to 75% out and 85% In. Any thoughts on the whole Fatigue/Auto-sub theory?
Old 09-14-2009, 10:44 PM   #31
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sctvorp
Some things that may need to be fixed in a revision or whatnot. All my observations are on the Raiders roster.

Nick Miller (WR #89) is actually a white kid, not a black guy in your roster.
The ROLB and LOLB starters of Thomas Howard and Ricky Brown are backwards, its Howard at ROLB and Brown at LOLB.
Chaz Schilens ran a 4.38, he should have 94 speed, not 89.
The Nick Miller thing is strange because I always look at players on getty images that I'm not familiar with.Hey even VC got a couple players colors wrong with the original roster!Scott Kooistra for one,I can't think of the other.

Chaz Schilens should be higher than I have him.I don't go strictly by the combine though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 10:50 PM   #32
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by droz84
Thank you so much for the rosters GR18; they work great! The only things I've noticed that should be different are Gostkowski is missing the first K in his last name and Beanie Wells is #26, not 36. I'm not sure what Richard Seymour's number will be, but I did notice it's #60, so I'm sure that will be different. Otherwise, everything looks good! If you have a Paypal account, I'd be more than happy to donate something for the rosters! Thanks again!
Some of the rookie numbers may be wrong but I swear I checked each and every one of them on a football website with my editor open.That's the price you pay for being dedicated to getting rosters out on time.I'll have to make note of the few that end up wrong.A couple seemed very strange at the time because they didn't match their position.

It's not a money thing for any of us.We want to help keep the options open and this great game alive.Any offer of money can go to Finn for his editor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »