Home

GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9

This is a discussion on GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-16-2009, 07:19 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9

I agree, the td pass that got overturned was awful, hopefully they can bounce back this week against Chiefs.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:26 PM   #50
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I feel ya Dan the guy is nutz imo but hey we've been down this road before havent we...oh well we've got the video version of him so yeah screw em' its his career at stake and his rep hopefully he'll come around and have something to bring to the table as for me I see talent abound and he's just another cry baby wanting to have his way best thing is he'll never be bigger then the game no player ever is so I'm with you on this one...hope he grows up tho and realizes the NFL will go on without him and thrive as it has and will continue to do so.

As far as payin' him yeah I'll pay...pay him no attention my NFL doesn't need or want guys with attitudes like his...I see issues already and this kid is just a rookie with no real heart for the game imo the money is going to be there he just has to earn it and grow up I think he's gettin' some bad advice from someone who clearly doesn't realize whats at stake here.

Well back on topic here...when is the next update to be realesed?
I'm holding off a little for now.The site I got the jersey #'s from misled me on a few(mainly rookies).One skin color issue(Nick Miller-wr,Raiders) though he is an obscure player.

I'm not ready to take Jake Delholmme down to a 60 just yet.

I would like to know how people feel about injured players;

1.Do people want a realistic roster to start the season,then whatever happens happens.

2. or do you want say Stewart Bradley on the Eagles to start the season(this is difficult because of the 54 player limit but 1-2 players per team could be squeezed)

3. or do you want Urlacher,Shawn Andrews and such to not be there to better represent their weakened teams?

One way to do this is to load IR players on their teams,leaving off perhaps several players to start a franchise,place proper players on IR then you have to sign the players left off back on to their teams.All this,of course,because of the 54 player limit.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:53 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2

also marvin harrison doesnt play anymore
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2009, 01:32 PM   #52
Rookie

simeoncam50's Arena

OVR: 10
I would say if they are on the team put them there and move the injured player to FA list if possible. I had a question about the substitutions. I like the rbs and how they alternate throughout the game,my question is I was playing with the colts and giants and on certain third down pass plays my two sack masters were on the bench. Is this caused by a global substitution edit or are they done by position. Thanks for the rosters and updates,your time is greatly appreciated.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:12 PM   #53
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18

I would like to know how people feel about injured players;

1.Do people want a realistic roster to start the season,then whatever happens happens.

Personally, that's how I like it. I have never tried to keep my video-game sports accurate to what's happening in real-life. I like to start out with a Franchise/Association with a roster as close as possible to accurate as I can come up with, then whatever happens, happens.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:20 PM   #54
MVP

gr18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsiclock
also marvin harrison doesnt play anymore
I have Marvin on the FA list and considering that he didn't actually retire.....I don't know if his knee is bothering him or the fact that he isn't worth top receiver money anymore.While I think he'll end up retiring who knows?I'm pretty sure the Colts checked in on him since Gonzalez is out awhile now and ended up with Hank Baskett instead.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:28 PM   #55
MVP

gr18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by simeoncam50
I would say if they are on the team put them there and move the injured player to FA list if possible. I had a question about the substitutions. I like the rbs and how they alternate throughout the game,my question is I was playing with the colts and giants and on certain third down pass plays my two sack masters were on the bench. Is this caused by a global substitution edit or are they done by position. Thanks for the rosters and updates,your time is greatly appreciated.
You know,it would be great to set subs by position because long drives causes these defensive subs which may occur at times you don't want.It's nice to see backups get in there a little but I know what you mean.It's difficult to balance backup rb's getting carries without this.

I would try putting the fatigue slider higher than 8,maybe try 16 and see what happens.I'll experiment with it too.Otherwise you can move the sub out pct. down maybe 5.Like 65%/85% or something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #56
MVP

gr18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
Personally, that's how I like it. I have never tried to keep my video-game sports accurate to what's happening in real-life. I like to start out with a Franchise/Association with a roster as close as possible to accurate as I can come up with, then whatever happens, happens.
I feel the same way.It could drive you nuts to keep up with 'real' injuries.Teams base picking up players on injuries as well.Garcia,for instance,wouldn't be back with Philly if it wasn't for McNabb being out right now.That's why I feel that if you have a healthy McNabb,Kolb and Vick in your season the Eagles really don't need Garcia to be there too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »