Home

GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9

This is a discussion on GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-29-2009, 03:56 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9

I'm gonna give these rosters a go with my redskins. thanks for all your hard work man
Old 09-29-2009, 04:59 PM   #74
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaimman
I dropped this in a request thread, might as well put it here too. Here is the V4 roster and Franchise in MAX format for the PS2. I haven't tested the roster file cuz i mainly converted just the franchise for my own use and my ps2 is currently not at my house. The franchise works beautifully and i used the same method to convert the roster file, so all should be good. Lemme know if it's broke and I can tinker with it.
Thanks for doing the PS2 conversions. I had done them previously, but can't anymore b/c of computer issues. I'm glad someone else popped up to at least convert these.

Still, I can't get the roster to work. I have to convert it over to Sharkport before I load it, so perhaps that's causing the problem, but I've never had problems doing that with files before. Is the ps2 roster working for other people?

Also, I noticed the franchise file has user control locked on the Vikings. Is that reflective of gr18's initial file? Ideally, all teams should be user controlled.

Thanks for your help with the conversions, in any case.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:13 PM   #75
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
Thanks for doing the PS2 conversions. I had done them previously, but can't anymore b/c of computer issues. I'm glad someone else popped up to at least convert these.

Still, I can't get the roster to work. I have to convert it over to Sharkport before I load it, so perhaps that's causing the problem, but I've never had problems doing that with files before. Is the ps2 roster working for other people?

Also, I noticed the franchise file has user control locked on the Vikings. Is that reflective of gr18's initial file? Ideally, all teams should be user controlled.

Thanks for your help with the conversions, in any case.
As for user control,I always have all teams user controlled.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 10:20 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 1

oops, forgot to change that to all users in Finn's... will do that later tonight or tomorrow. Sorry... and I have had mixed reviews, one person in the other thread said the rosters worked fine...
Old 09-30-2009, 12:19 AM   #77
Rookie

every time I load up franchise mode, it always starts up with the 49ers as the team that it defaults to instead of the team I have specified in my VIP settings. What can I do to have the franchise load up straight to the Redskins every time?
Old 09-30-2009, 01:06 AM   #78
Rookie

how could you forget to put dane looker in here? who else is missing
Old 09-30-2009, 09:14 AM   #79
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerRob
every time I load up franchise mode, it always starts up with the 49ers as the team that it defaults to instead of the team I have specified in my VIP settings. What can I do to have the franchise load up straight to the Redskins every time?
Im going to assume your using ps2 and cant use the editor. If thats the case you cant. A franchise file has to be made with all 32 teams under user control. A few posts up it seems like the guy realized it and will do a different file with all teams so you can play as the skins. It doesnt matter what team is specified in your vip.

Basicly you have to wait for a different conversion. Again im assuming your using ps2 rosters. If you have xbox then you can use the editor to change which team you want.
Old 09-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #80
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsiclock
how could you forget to put dane looker in here? who else is missing
THE GREAT Dane Looker probably wasn't on a team at that point and lo and behold wasn't in free agents.If I happened to miss a few insignificant players shame on me but do you really want to evaluate my 9/9 file in comparison to what EA had out.They had many players nowhere to be found and a few weren't your 52nd or 53rd players either.

Upon further review,Dane Looker is NOT on an NFL roster right now.Next........

Last edited by gr18; 09-30-2009 at 05:48 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »