Home

GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9

This is a discussion on GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-19-2009, 10:32 AM   #65
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by simeoncam50
Ok let me say Mr.Gr18 you have a very powerful franchise roster(and I stuck both of my feet in my mouth) I was shocked by the gameplay and thought u had changed it from the rosters u had made. I'ts different alright. I enjoy it greatly! I have one question I finally found where the auto subs wereand i see you have them at the same pecentage on the franchise as well as your play now roster but they do not subtitute the players the same way. On the franchise roster they are almost at 0 energy before the auto subs kick in and on the play now roster they sub out at around 70% still in there bar so I was just guessing that those numbers should be switched?? I am not sure but if you have an answer or anyone i would love to know and I can fix this so i can get one of many seasons going this weekend. Once again I greatly appreciate all of the roster makers work it is truly outstanding and thank you for all your time and effort, Have a great weekend all!!
Thanks,and you would have to adjust auto-subs when you start your first game in franchise.It should be saved then when you save in franchise.I'm going with 70/85.75 seems a little too much and you will see pretty much every player getting some plays in a gameat 70.You can even raise the fatigue slider up to 16 instead of 8.Players seem to play better if they don't get too drained.I never really thought it had much effect until recently.

2nd rb's should see several carries especially if the team runs alot.It's hard to implement an exact ratio for the computer but I do have sliders adjusted in coaches gameplan for them to run more.There isn't an exact science to this though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2009, 10:43 AM   #66
MVP

gr18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCA916
if i have a modded xbox can i save these on a cd and save them to my hard drive so i can use these rosters? i ask because my xbox will burn like roms and emulators, so i was wondering if i could do the same with these rosters and use them

I would think so but I don't know much about modded xbox's.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:12 AM   #67
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

GR, thx for the rosters.... having a good time tweaking and playing off them early on here.

One thing player wise (not sure if it was mentioned, but I'm not searching). The TE on the Cards should be Stephen Spach (former Eagle), not Spaeth. Spaeth is on the Steelers (and is correct on your rosters.) Since Spach is 1st string I thot I'd mention it.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:10 PM   #68
MVP

gr18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
GR, thx for the rosters.... having a good time tweaking and playing off them early on here.

One thing player wise (not sure if it was mentioned, but I'm not searching). The TE on the Cards should be Stephen Spach (former Eagle), not Spaeth. Spaeth is on the Steelers (and is correct on your rosters.) Since Spach is 1st string I thot I'd mention it.
Thanks,there must've been confusion somewhere.Matt Spaeth is the Steelers TE and correct but Stephen Spach(Cards TE)has the wrong last name(Spaeth also).
Old 09-19-2009, 12:17 PM   #69
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Exactly.... I don't think they're allowed to sit next to each other at the NFL picnics! heh

Also, it's minor, but what I would do with the Lions receivers is make their last names including their first initials so that when people use them on the screen they show up and you can tell which Johnson is which.

Because you should never confuse Johnsons!
Old 09-19-2009, 12:19 PM   #70
MVP

gr18's Arena

I will be making an update a few weeks from now or at least towards mid-season.I think it's silly to update every week based on roster changes because the bottom several players change so often that it's really insignificant to start franchises/seasons over for.

There's a handful of jersey #'s,and a couple players(1 last name,1 skin color) to adjust.Maybe a tweak in ratings if I wait towards mid-season because it's unfair to rerate based off of a few games.I'll work on I.R. adjusting per team.Not many new players unless someone not in my roster stands out,which is unlikely but you never know.

I tend to like to go by the start of the season roster and play along with the season and whatever happens happens injury-wise.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:20 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon2 Re: GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCA916
if i have a modded xbox can i save these on a cd and save them to my hard drive so i can use these rosters? i ask because my xbox will burn like roms and emulators, so i was wondering if i could do the same with these rosters and use them
Use FlashFXP to FTP them over or any FTP program that can access your box. No modded Xbox owner should be without one..

GR18, like I said last year good job on the Roster update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2009, 07:00 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 1

I dropped this in a request thread, might as well put it here too. Here is the V4 roster and Franchise in MAX format for the PS2. I haven't tested the roster file cuz i mainly converted just the franchise for my own use and my ps2 is currently not at my house. The franchise works beautifully and i used the same method to convert the roster file, so all should be good. Lemme know if it's broke and I can tinker with it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GR18v4forPS2.zip (590.3 KB, 4 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »