Home

GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9

This is a discussion on GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-22-2010, 09:38 AM   #153
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9

Played the demo. Its pretty, but I think I'm too used to this game. I'm the old man using an abacus in a room full of computers.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:39 PM   #154
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

yeah the controls arent to easy to get used too.. the it seems too arcadey
Old 05-22-2010, 06:04 PM   #155
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Guys,here's my thoughts on the Backbreaker demo;

Yesterday-liked the camera perspective(most don't),feels like football
Running outside-very hard,passing feels good,love the tackles,thinking wow,with this customization where you can make the NFL!!!!

Today-playing on pro mode,hard setting-computer A.I. is pretty bad,picking off qb at an alarming rate;they aren't moving the chains at all only getting a very occasional big play.

I didn't really notice the A.I. until today when I was looking more at the game in less of a wow factor.I really want to like this game with the customization and all but unless there's a mode we aren't getting or ratings adjustments that can be made to keep the computer int's at a reasonable rate(hell I could get 10 on them on 6 min qtrs on hard mode at this rate).I'm getting about an avg. of 1.5 on the 2-2 min qtrs given.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2010, 05:46 PM   #156
Rookie

kromo50's Arena

I really did not like the game to much of an arcade feel also not enough plays, and the the controls ohh my god. well 2k u are still my game. so GR18 please make a roster this year ha.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:01 PM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 0

I posted this in another thread, I'm sure I'll catch hell for it, I didn't realize the creator if the roster file I am asking about posted here, but here it is. My apologies in advanced...

Hey I have a question...lol (I am using this on an original xbox, I have not tested to see if this happens on the 360 yet)

I noticed on one of these Franchise files I have for 2010 it has the real life stats from last years 2009/10 season for the players, that's pretty damn sweet, so where in the editor can you look at these or when making roster edits can you mess with the career stats?

Last question, in this same franchise file I am using labeled "ESPNNFL2K5_GR2K10ROS" (That's the file when downloaded, but when placed on the Memory card it's called "Franchise3")...Before any games are played with this file, AJ Feely of the Rams in Week 1 is leading the league with 1500+ yards passing for the Rams, Daniel Graham for the Broncos has 11 rec. for 200+ yards and some player, I forget has 252 tackles. And this is all before any games are played in week 1, I have tried to use the editor and chose to "Clear stats" associated with all the players and repacked the save file but it still happens, does anyone have a fix for this? I just wanted to use the file because it does have the real career stats from last year, some of the other roster edits have every player with no career stats at all....

Thanks for any info anyone can help with!
Old 05-28-2010, 06:52 PM   #158
MVP

gr18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moats7798
I posted this in another thread, I'm sure I'll catch hell for it, I didn't realize the creator if the roster file I am asking about posted here, but here it is. My apologies in advanced...

Hey I have a question...lol (I am using this on an original xbox, I have not tested to see if this happens on the 360 yet)

I noticed on one of these Franchise files I have for 2010 it has the real life stats from last years 2009/10 season for the players, that's pretty damn sweet, so where in the editor can you look at these or when making roster edits can you mess with the career stats?

Last question, in this same franchise file I am using labeled "ESPNNFL2K5_GR2K10ROS" (That's the file when downloaded, but when placed on the Memory card it's called "Franchise3")...Before any games are played with this file, AJ Feely of the Rams in Week 1 is leading the league with 1500+ yards passing for the Rams, Daniel Graham for the Broncos has 11 rec. for 200+ yards and some player, I forget has 252 tackles. And this is all before any games are played in week 1, I have tried to use the editor and chose to "Clear stats" associated with all the players and repacked the save file but it still happens, does anyone have a fix for this? I just wanted to use the file because it does have the real career stats from last year, some of the other roster edits have every player with no career stats at all....

Thanks for any info anyone can help with!
There's been some rosters made off of my base roster recently with my blessing....clearing stats can get rid of these random stat probs.I started doing this as I'm putting the roster together.Don't sweat it right now.These are just early rosters to tid people over right now.Before the season you'll see alot more with rosters that will replicate the new season then.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:00 PM   #159
MVP

gr18's Arena

After really looking at Backbreaker as a whole;there are some good things but......

game killer#1-computer A.I. on offense is bad and that's being nice......

game killer#2-while logos,uni's and midfield/endzone look really good with the Forza customization tools,the big downfall is the limited player customization.It seems you can only change the players name and nothing else.Thst means no ratings changing for players.You set the offensive/defensive main strength and then they set up your roster of fake players with set ratings.You can then change names but the rating will not represent the player.The Steelers starting qb may even be a black player ,for example,then you obviously wouldn't have an appropriate Ben Roethlisberger.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:24 AM   #160
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Good to hear you're still with 2k5.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »