Home

updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base roster

This is a discussion on updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-05-2008, 11:13 PM   #65
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base ros

thanks for the help correcting things ... Broncs now updated.. i went ahead and used PBP with bryant, Young and used the check box faeature... i will see if it worked..i will post next roster tomorrow after i correct the glitches
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2008, 11:36 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base ros

Hey greta job o th erosters. I am just looking at Skins and they look pretty good.

Changes I would make: The link will take you to their info. It should I think. I think these guys have a good chance of making the team. Alos. Lorenzo Alexander was really a ol of some sort and has never played DT for us. Madden made this mistake. He is listed at DT on the Redskins website but he has never played that in one game. HE is realll used as an extra blocking TE. BUt Like I said. Good kjob on the rosters. I'll have to check and see how many names are missing .

Boschetti, Ryan

Brooks, Durant

Buzbee, Alex

Ecker, Tyler

Hamilton, Justin

Schmitt, Pete
Tryon, Justin
Rinehart, Chad
Old 06-06-2008, 01:25 AM   #67
Banned

OVR: 15

You dont need to use the check box for Young. There's a last name only listing for Young. You dont need to use Bryant Young's name.

I played a game yesterday with the Cowboys against the Colts. Can you please tell me who the 82 rated WR is on DAL and why the hell is he rated higher than Crayton after he had a career year in 2007?

The one thing that I hated was the Chargers playbook for Dallas. The playbook is crap. How anyone can win with it, I'll never know. UGH.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:38 PM   #68
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

i think you were referring to.. DAnny Amendola.. hes the next coming of Wes welker...from Texas Tech he broke all records... i guess i over did it ... just bring him down to earth and crayton in my opinon better get his *** in gear this year we need him big time with the possibilty of us losing Glenn
Old 06-06-2008, 04:39 PM   #69
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

well.. i like the fact that the cowboys are using the 3-4 defence from Wade Phillips ... please feel free to change the book if your not happy with it
Old 06-06-2008, 04:41 PM   #70
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fu Man Ching
Hey greta job o th erosters. I am just looking at Skins and they look pretty good.

Changes I would make: The link will take you to their info. It should I think. I think these guys have a good chance of making the team. Alos. Lorenzo Alexander was really a ol of some sort and has never played DT for us. Madden made this mistake. He is listed at DT on the Redskins website but he has never played that in one game. HE is realll used as an extra blocking TE. BUt Like I said. Good kjob on the rosters. I'll have to check and see how many names are missing .

Boschetti, Ryan

Brooks, Durant

Buzbee, Alex

Ecker, Tyler

Hamilton, Justin

Schmitt, Pete
Tryon, Justin
Rinehart, Chad

appeciate your input, as for now i think i wil wait for the rosters to be cut down to 53 .... All the key players are there for you to use and still have a competitive team till season starts...
Old 06-07-2008, 02:22 AM   #71
Banned

OVR: 15

Losing Glenn would hurt but even without him, im not worried because we didnt have him and the offense was damn good. If anything, it was Romo slipping after the Packers game that hurt the offense. Best of all, Witten showed that he's arguably the best overall TE in the league. Owens, Crayton, Witten, Barber and Jones is still a damn good offense as long as Romo doesnt have any damn distractions *coughJessicaSimpsoncough*.

I like the Texans playbook better for the Cowboys. I'm pretty good with their playbook. I know the Chargers playbook makes the most sense and is the most realistic but it's crap. I dont know how you win with that playbook.

There's rumors that the Cowboys may trade for Lions WR Roy Williams by trading SS Roy Williams. Of course, Jerry Jones had his chance at Randy Moss and didnt even go after him. I thought for sure that he was going to at the very least make him an offer. Oh well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2008, 01:32 PM   #72
MVP

i actually love the chargers PB. i have no problem moving the ball-- a variety of good running plays and some great routes for gates

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »