Home

updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base roster

This is a discussion on updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-20-2008, 01:06 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base ros

DeAngelo Hall isnt bad. It's the rest of the Falcons that were bad. Hall isnt an elite (90+) CB but he's at least an 80-85 in my opinion.

Bailey is the best CB in the league with Samuel behind him. The Eagles have the best CB trio in the league and I personally would keep all three. Why they want to trade Sheppard when he has a cheap contract is beyond me.

As a 49ers fan, I have a damn good CB in Clements and was hoping for Samuel but I have morons and idiots running my team. On the bright side, in a year from now, I will hopefully be talking about my new Head Coach *coughMikeHolmgrencough*.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:07 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base ros

[quote=puja21]i havent seen the final DVOA measures from FBoutsidersQUOTE]

Say what????? Please explain. Thanks.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:14 PM   #51
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

ok, as promised ,,, updated rosters includes includes newest free agents signed,,, i have also adjusted depth charts again!! ADDED THE NEW UNKNOWN PBPS ... SO NOW YOU WILL MCFADDEN, DORSEY, RATLIFF ANY MANY MORE...... ENJOY THIS IS STILL WORK IN PROGRESS ...PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS THREAD ALSO ANY RATINGS THAT YOU DONT AGREE WITH PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN CHANGES[/b] IM ONLY INTERESTED IN UP TO DATE PLAYER SIGNINGS, JERSEY NUMBERS, DEPTH CHARTS..

THIS IS EXHIBITION ONLY....... NOT FRANCHISE
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_2k8exp.zip (248.1 KB, 76 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2008, 07:59 PM   #52
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
ok, as promised ,,, updated rosters includes includes newest free agents signed,,, i have also adjusted depth charts again!! ADDED THE NEW UNKNOWN PBPS ... SO NOW YOU WILL MCFADDEN, DORSEY, RATLIFF ANY MANY MORE...... ENJOY THIS IS STILL WORK IN PROGRESS ...PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS THREAD ALSO ANY RATINGS THAT YOU DONT AGREE WITH PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN CHANGES[/b] IM ONLY INTERESTED IN UP TO DATE PLAYER SIGNINGS, JERSEY NUMBERS, DEPTH CHARTS..

THIS IS EXHIBITION ONLY....... NOT FRANCHISE
Steinbach, Eric=5251 WAS THINKING OF USING THIS FOR WR- STANBACK ...NEED OPINIONS? JUST TRYING TO MAKE ROSTER AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE
Old 05-20-2008, 11:40 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
Steinbach, Eric=5251 WAS THINKING OF USING THIS FOR WR- STANBACK ...NEED OPINIONS? JUST TRYING TO MAKE ROSTER AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE
i just got one opinion: you the freaking man! thanks so much + i think using steinbach is def a good idea.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:10 AM   #54
Pro

Wilk5280's Arena

OVR: 11

Is there anyway to get these rosters into a franchise file with the upcoming season's schedule? If so, how would I go about doing that?
Old 05-21-2008, 02:44 AM   #55
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBoom
Is there anyway to get these rosters into a franchise file with the upcoming season's schedule? If so, how would I go about doing that?
just start a franchise... after you load this roster.. you may have trouble signing people as i dont mess with the caps of the players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2008, 02:45 AM   #56
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

no problems your welcome... i will have another update in a few days....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »