Home

updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base roster

This is a discussion on updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-18-2008, 08:33 PM   #41
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base ros

ok... the unknown names on PBP works... love to hear it say McFadden when he breaks a 30 yd run... also Gleen dorsey when he sacks the QB... i will upload this roster tomorrow.... if i can get more PBB names in....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2008, 12:29 AM   #42
MVP

Re: updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base ros

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhbk
Yeah Hall is sure overrated. Sitting at 84 overall that puts a lot of CB's ahead of him. Yeah right. Watch any NFL anaylist talk about Aso and Hall together and see what they think.
lol i never understand why fanboys bring their DeAngelo love. he has been trashed by countless players (on & off the field), analysts, columnists, etc
Old 05-19-2008, 04:38 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
lol i never understand why fanboys bring their DeAngelo love. he has been trashed by countless players (on & off the field), analysts, columnists, etc
I am not a DeAngelo fanboy. I am however a Raiders fan and until proven otherwise it is pretty much accepted we have the best corner back tandem in the NFL right now.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:43 PM   #44
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

im not sure about that one... watch out for the chargers Cromartie and Jammer ... dont forget the eagles sheppard, samuel., brown oh yeah, champ and dre bly on denver.... we shall see

peace
Old 05-19-2008, 04:48 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhbk
I am not a DeAngelo fanboy. I am however a Raiders fan and until proven otherwise it is pretty much accepted we have the best corner back tandem in the NFL right now.
until it's proven otherwise??? ridiculous statement; 2 guys are crowned the best by a raider fan w/o having stepped on the field together. lol. think it's typically the other way around...

nnamdi is soo far superior it's not comparable-- even having a down year last season, he's far ahead of hall. aso & mathis do need to bounce back after last season if they are going to continue to be top-5 corners. deangelo is way down the list; over the past 2 & half years his stoppage rate & defeats per attempt vs the run have been pitiful & his success rate was just average among starting CBs

he is made all the more mediocre by his mouth writing checks he cant cash

Last edited by puja21; 05-19-2008 at 04:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2008, 06:20 PM   #46
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
until it's proven otherwise??? ridiculous statement; 2 guys are crowned the best by a raider fan w/o having stepped on the field together. lol. think it's typically the other way around...

nnamdi is soo far superior it's not comparable-- even having a down year last season, he's far ahead of hall. aso & mathis do need to bounce back after last season if they are going to continue to be top-5 corners. deangelo is way down the list; over the past 2 & half years his stoppage rate & defeats per attempt vs the run have been pitiful & his success rate was just average among starting CBs

he is made all the more mediocre by his mouth writing checks he cant cash
Aso needs to bounce back from last season? He was the best CB in the league last year... hell, maybe the year before too.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:42 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 3

hey how soon are we going to get a update with this goodies included? i'm dying out here checking out this thread every 5 seconds.lol....thanks in advance for the hookup!!
Old 05-20-2008, 04:31 AM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy
Aso needs to bounce back from last season? He was the best CB in the league last year... hell, maybe the year before too.
he was definitely amazing in '06... no argument there. i havent seen the final DVOA measures from FBoutsiders, but he was not playing as well as '06 thru wk 10 of this past season (still elite no doubt)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »