Home

updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base roster

This is a discussion on updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-09-2008, 03:07 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base ros

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
if anyone wants to do this .... please contribute.. i was mostly concerned with depth charts and players correct assignments.. that took a long time... all someone has to do is change attributes... im all for it..but remember this is not my roster i just changed coaches, playbooks and adjusted depth charts, and added and released free agents to there new teams..

No sweat Fun, you did a real nice job and its something fun to play with for now. Thanks alot for your time
Old 05-09-2008, 09:48 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base ros

i would work on this but i just don't have time...my wife and i are closing on a home (our first) this tuesday...we both work full-time and have four little children. wish i could but have too much going on...but would appreciate anyone who put the time into this. thanks!
Old 05-10-2008, 04:27 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Kenny Phillips new jersey Number 21.....make sure not to press start when making changes , just press the B button after you make change or it will affect paly by play
^FYI i dont think this is correct

IIRC any changing of a CAP player's # in the game (ie not in the editor) will revert PBP to # whether you press B or start.

pretty sure you have to either change the number via the editor or fix PBP (unless it's a default player whose first & last name match fullname PBP)
Old 05-10-2008, 08:25 AM   #20
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

I think he means by backing out using the B button will save the pbp name rather than going all the way, which will make his number the pbp.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:07 AM   #21
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

i think puja is right when you change number.. it affects play by play on created players... so instead of phillips it would say #21.... thanks for your input fellas..u 2 slap.... Has anybody tried to change and make attribute changes ? anyway puja that you could fix attributes.. i would like input on coaches..

for example... i have wade Phillips using Ericksons Body
Kiffin using Grudens body
Mcarthy using Capers body << almost identical
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2008, 10:10 AM   #22
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

Quote:
i think puja is right when you change number.. it affects play by play on created players... so instead of phillips it would say #21.... thanks for your input fellas..u 2 slap.... Has anybody tried to change and make attribute changes ? anyway puja that you could fix attributes.. i would like input on coaches..

for example... i have wade Phillips using Ericksons Body
Kiffin using Grudens body
Mcarthy using Capers body << almost identical

FYI______ this is only for exhibition not franchise... im a part time player lol

Last edited by FunNgun034; 05-12-2008 at 06:42 PM. Reason: correct spelling
Old 05-10-2008, 11:33 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 16

Thanks Fun.. I was in the middle of doing just what you did and was going to post the roster i tweaked but since you finished before me...its game time....Puga cant wait man
Old 05-10-2008, 01:51 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
I think he means by backing out using the B button will save the pbp name rather than going all the way, which will make his number the pbp.
ya that's not true tho... this was a myth perpetuated by the masses here

this is how it really works;
--during in-game player editing you can press start all the way through w/o any problems...
--unless you change the players' number during the edit process, which reverts PBP back to jersey # (regardless of whether or not you back out using B)
--this only applies to non-default players, as players' whose full name matches full name PBP will not be affected
--PBP will even revert if the game changes his # automatically... ie if you sign a CAP player to a new team & someone on that roster already has the same jersey #, & the game changes the new player's #... then he will revert to jersey # PBP

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »