Home

360 Convert rosters

This is a discussion on 360 Convert rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-29-2007, 12:57 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 360 Convert rosters

^^^^^^^ Flying Finn has stated that this will not work using a 360 memory card. You need a direct PC to 360 Hard Drive transfer. 360 hard drives have a partition to allow for original xbox saves.

Memory cards do not have a partition to allow for original Xbox game saves. Thus the file is not formatted properly.

That is why you need Xport or XSATA.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:17 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt_secondary
^^^^^^^ Flying Finn has stated that this will not work using a 360 memory card. You need a direct PC to 360 Hard Drive transfer. 360 hard drives have a partition to allow for original xbox saves.

Memory cards do not have a partition to allow for original Xbox game saves. Thus the file is not formatted properly.

That is why you need Xport or XSATA.

But I have been reading the 360gamesaves forums and they have it set up so you can put the regular xbox saves onto your memory card and use them. Nowhere does it mention xport or xsata. Maybe I'm wrong.

No offense to Finn but I like to always get a second opinion lol. Also, when they release the resigner those with only the xchange will be able to save regular xbox files. It has to do with an updated xbox360 and blah blah blah...

I had the new rosters on my memory card and they showed up in the 360's memory menu as corrupted. This is because my 360 is updated

Last edited by slavestate13; 11-29-2007 at 04:54 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:52 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

FYI, this weekend I'll create a frachise save with the current schedule and using the Nov 17th roster by Puja.

This should help with all of the schedule question posts. (Plus I'm going to make it for myself anyway.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2007, 10:41 PM   #36
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Realistically, what are the chances of someone being able to create a .z36 file for 2k5 rosters? Nothing is impossible right?
Old 11-29-2007, 11:57 PM   #37
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46

[quote=Tarheel;2037941006]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUrsus
Thanks for the info. Just ordered my Xport tonight so I can play some NFL 2K5.

where did you order your Xport from?
I ordered it from codejunkies.com. Not sure if it has shipped out yet though. It appeared to be in stock.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:57 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavestate13
But I have been reading the 360gamesaves forums and they have it set up so you can put the regular xbox saves onto your memory card and use them. Nowhere does it mention xport or xsata. Maybe I'm wrong.

No offense to Finn but I like to always get a second opinion lol. Also, when they release the resigner those with only the xchange will be able to save regular xbox files. It has to do with an updated xbox360 and blah blah blah...

I had the new rosters on my memory card and they showed up in the 360's memory menu as corrupted. This is because my 360 is updated
Link? I'm praying I don't have to spend another $50 just for updated rosters
Old 11-30-2007, 02:07 AM   #39
Pro

pf8363's Arena

OVR: 13

there has been ssssoooo much information going around about the transfer kit, and the xport, and all that mumbo jumbo. so my question is, is there any way possible to transfer the roster files over to my 360 with a 360 memory card, not having a HDD?? someone said you could do it with the memory card and the datel transfer kit but i have heard otherwise.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:21 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettoshark
Link? I'm praying I don't have to spend another $50 just for updated rosters

360gamesaves.com

They are coming up with a program that will allow people to save xbox1 saves to their memory card and use them. There's no date as to when the program will be released though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »