Home

360 Convert rosters

This is a discussion on 360 Convert rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-28-2007, 05:15 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: 360 Convert rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettoshark
....So i wasted roughly $45 on the memory card an transfer kit together when I could have just bought a Xport...
Unfortunately. The Xport device is seriously the only thing 360 sports fans ever need. I don't know why Datel didn't market it harder. Maybe M$ didn't want them to? I picked one up off of ebay a few months back for like $20. Considering you can connect your PC, 360 hard drive, 360 memory card, and xbox1 memory card to it, it's definitely worth the investment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2007, 07:50 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 29

Where can I buy one of those two transfer kits? Strangely EBGames/Gamestop doesn't seem to have it - and a google came up with dead links that don't work.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:57 PM   #27
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

tag for later and also want xport
Old 11-28-2007, 08:17 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
tag for later
Huh?
Old 11-28-2007, 10:50 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmay
Where can I buy one of those two transfer kits? Strangely EBGames/Gamestop doesn't seem to have it - and a google came up with dead links that don't work.
Check out this thread . . .

http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...d.php?t=229829
Old 11-29-2007, 01:14 AM   #30
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46

Thanks for the info. Just ordered my Xport tonight so I can play some NFL 2K5. I have my original Xbox, but want to leave it in another room where kids can play it.

I remember really liking this game when I first bought it, but then got too busy around that time in my life to play it. I have kept it this whole time for my Xbox because I knew it was the last year for 2K football. I am glad that I did since Finn's editor, and all the work you guys put into it have kept the game up to date.

I just can't wait to play some real football again. Madden just isn't doing it for me in the last few years. I think the last one I really liked was for the Xbox which was 2004 or 2005 (I think the same year 2K5 came out). I recently bought Madden 08 for the PS2 to play on my PS3, but the graphics just aren't doing it for me either. The game isn't bad, but not as good as I remember 2K5.

I'm away in NYC now, and can't wait to get back to fire it up!

Old 11-29-2007, 09:51 AM   #31
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

OVR: 38

[quote=DrUrsus;2037940701]Thanks for the info. Just ordered my Xport tonight so I can play some NFL 2K5.

where did you order your Xport from?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2007, 12:34 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofdasouf14
Yep it recognized it. At first when I tried to manually put the data in piece by piece it did not work. But then I clicked on the folder like he said and did the "Insert Folder Option" and it worked. No renaming was needed

What I did do though was to delete any roster file that I had previously saved so that I wouldn't keep getting that "Do You Want to Overwrite" message.

I'm gonna test out Finns Editor when I get home to see if that works as well. Let me know if you have anymore questions about and I'll try to explain it a little better

Do you know the names of the exact files and where they go? Let me elaborate... I have done what is described somewhat in this thread and a thread on the 360gamesaves forum but when I put my memory card into my xbox and look at it from the system blade, it says it's a corrupted file. But it does say that it's an espn nfl2k5 file. So apparently I am only doing it half right.

Also, all I have is the Xchange, not an xport or xsata

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »