Home

360 Convert rosters

This is a discussion on 360 Convert rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-28-2007, 12:29 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: 360 Convert rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
what COULD happen is this...someone is able to convert the file using the xsata or xport - this converts it to the 360.

THEN: using the xchange (assuming one would have both of these products) it can be copied onto the memory card and then uploaded here as a .z36 file.

it's a pain because 1) you have to purchase two different converter programs, and 2) it's a bit time consuming because a ton of files (all the current ones plus the historical ones, if desired) have to be converted through the first program (from original xbox to the 360) and then moved from the 360 back to the pc using the second program (xchange). THAT is where the file would be uploaded as a .z36 file.

for those not used to the 360 memory card, you can only put ONE save on it at a time...it only reads the image. if you try to put a number of saves on it you'll only copy over the previous image...that is why all of this would be so time consuming because it's a one-at-a-time deal.

personally, i'd just stick with the original xbox - it's not worth the hassle of all these file conversions and the money spent purchasing the necessary things you need to do this.
I don't think this would work anyways. I'm pretty sure even if you convert it to .z36 format using 360Xplorer or something the 360 itself will only recognize Xbox saves from the HDD.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:45 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

his rosters DO work...I just had to follow his directions and I was good

No .z36 converting was needed for me because its up under that folder that he said(they were a different format DAT I think)
Old 11-28-2007, 12:55 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peji911
When using xport to view our HD, is there a way to Identify the xbox 1 folders? I have a few in there and want to delete them.

EDIT: I have the puja roster going. But how about the coaches and real schedules. Any way to get that working?
OK last I knew the coaches aren't changeable, not a huge deal, I've learned to deal with it. If they are changeable I must have missed it.

If there is a certain file that people want with the real schedules already made I will convert it and put it here. I don't know how many I'll do but I don't mind getting things going . . . I've lurked here for many years, I can contribute for a couple weeks before I go back into the shadows.

NOTE: I do have a job so I'll only be able to do a couple updates a week but that should get the ball rolling.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:56 AM   #20
Pro

Nomah5's Arena

OVR: 7

king....the 360 recognized the dat file as a roster file? did you have to rename it to a .ros? I followed his directions but when i go to load roster its not showing up on my hdd.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:41 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomah5
king....the 360 recognized the dat file as a roster file? did you have to rename it to a .ros? I followed his directions but when i go to load roster its not showing up on my hdd.
Yep it recognized it. At first when I tried to manually put the data in piece by piece it did not work. But then I clicked on the folder like he said and did the "Insert Folder Option" and it worked. No renaming was needed

What I did do though was to delete any roster file that I had previously saved so that I wouldn't keep getting that "Do You Want to Overwrite" message.

I'm gonna test out Finns Editor when I get home to see if that works as well. Let me know if you have anymore questions about and I'll try to explain it a little better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2007, 08:41 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 14

Would it be possible to edit a 2k5 gamesave on the 360? For instance say that it is the end of the season and I want to control all 32 teams, would it be possible to extract the save so I could edit it in Finn's editor then put the save back in the 360?
Old 11-28-2007, 01:37 PM   #23
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Great, of all the transfer devices I have the one that doesn't work.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:32 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 25

....So i wasted roughly $45 on the memory card an transfer kit together when I could have just bought a Xport...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »