Home

360 Convert rosters

This is a discussion on 360 Convert rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-01-2007, 06:47 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 360 Convert rosters

Yeah I don't think he meant anything hateful, just an observation by the guy. Chill man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2007, 07:07 PM   #66
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdisk93
Yeah I don't think he meant anything hateful, just an observation by the guy. Chill man
Nothing hateful at all! Sorry if it was misunderstood. I was trying to get an understanding as to what the usefulness was of this method if it won't work anyway. I figured there must be some reason that it was posted in such detail. I was under the impression the the "resigner" thing was the ability to save XBOX 360 games that are created on different machines with different profiles or something.....kinda like back when NCAA came out. Fairdale King was blacklisted because some of his rosters were on a site MS didn't like and his XBOX360 ID in any game save was corrupted. That is what I thought the resigner was.

Please relax and realize I was just trying to understand why you would post such a deep and informative process if ultimately the outcome was that the files are not usable. Now that you have explained that with this resigner program it will eventually be usable, I completely understand. No malice was intended at all.

Peace?
Old 12-01-2007, 09:43 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
^that seems like a pretty big overreaction. there's no need to defend yourself or stop contributing. i'm sure many people understood the point of your post. any time you post something, some won't understand it (prob this sentence even)

to put it another way: if you take it personally when people misunderstand your contributions to a community, the internet may not be the best place for you...
the problem was that I wanted to contribute and I thought that would help everyone out and it didn't. So that sorta bummed me out cause I was kind of hesitant to post that info in the first place. I figured everyone would understand right away what I meant from the beginning. I cannot go into as much depth and I don't have the smarts that some of you have so it is somewhat intimidating to post things when I don't completely understand most of it myself.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:39 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

if i get a Datel transfer kit and a memory card, will that work for the rosters from this site?
Old 12-02-2007, 11:07 AM   #69
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherman_719
if i get a Datel transfer kit and a memory card, will that work for the rosters from this site?
I don't think so, pretty sure the roster has to be moved directly to the partition of the hdd used for backward compatibility. The memory unit doesn't have this partition and others have said that these rosters just show as being corrupted when trying to put them on the memory unit and then moving to the hdd.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:13 PM   #70
Pro

OVR: 12

when he said 2. Put NFL2K5 into the 360 and make a game save. what does that mean. and how do u do that
Old 12-03-2007, 12:17 AM   #71
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
when he said 2. Put NFL2K5 into the 360 and make a game save. what does that mean. and how do u do that
Create a profile and save it to the hard drive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2007, 06:58 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 2

ok, i have an issue...

i was able to find an xsata today, i got home fired it up and i even followed the tutorial step for step, but it wont fullfill the transfer on the save?, second issue..., for some reason my profile is not showing up, and it keeps saying i have to have an xbox storage device? i already had a game save for the 2k5, on my hard drive? now its doing this . any help?

but when i unplug the xsata, and remove the usb from the pc, my 360 finds my profile and everything goes back normal?

Last edited by storm; 12-03-2007 at 07:03 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »