Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-18-2006, 08:33 PM   #41
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

OVR: 3
Talking Re: TSB Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggmanchris
Good work man. Can't wait til u get those expansion teams in so i can start a TSB franchise. Just wondering, what is the free agent pool gonna look like?
I've been thinking about that myself I'll do a little research and see if I can find out who was on the open market back then. If someone knows where to find this info drop me a line. About 85% done with 96 Ravens so it's coming alone pretty good. I just like to load my roster and leave the game on the title screen so that I can see all the classic matchups in demo mode. Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there I'm going home to watch the Finals with mine. So Peace Out!

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2006, 02:32 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: TSB Update

It's coming along great. Nice work

I played the Chiefs earlier today running game seems on point. I used the standard view

It's gonna be cool to see how it turns out. I been wanting to see how some different situations from back in the day would play out.

Like Barry Sanders playing with Marino

Joe Montana playing with Patriots

LT and Derrick Thomas on the same team

I'm going to stop now Props on the roster
Old 06-20-2006, 03:44 PM   #43
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATHEB
Here are a list of the teams I've done so far:

Teams:
49ers
Bears
Bengals
Broncos
Browns
Chiefs
Colts
Eagles
Lions
Raiders
Redskins
Oilers
Giants
Cowboys
Chargers
Bills
Steelers
Rams
Vikings
Saints
Bucs
Jets
Cardinals
Falcons
Seahawks
Packers
Patriots
Dolphins
96 Ravens
95 Panthers
95 Jags

Hey guys I couldn't resist the urge to update the roster so one more update for old times sakes. Things have been hectic at work so my editing has slowed down a little but it will pick up after a few days. Well back to work for me.

I've finished the 95 Jags and now working on da 02 Texans and FA pool. I need to do a test game to see if the roster is correct will upload later today. I will be adding on to FA pool with the next two updates then I will do one big FA edit to close out my roster. Thanks for the feedback guys it's very helpful

And As Always,
Long Live 2K

Sorry so long between updates work is beating me down a liitle bit. I found some info on 1990 free agents so my next update will have a few added. New Update Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_DEFAULT68.zip (249.1 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by WARPATHEB; 06-25-2006 at 01:04 PM.
Old 06-20-2006, 06:12 PM   #44
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5

Good work. How much info have u found about 1990 free agents? i can't find anything.
Old 06-20-2006, 06:55 PM   #45
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Sorry so long between updates work is beating me down a liitle bit. I found some info on 1990 free agents so my next update will have a few added. New Update Enjoy!

Free Agents wow, thats something I hadn't even thought of outstanding I'm def gonna give em' a look thanx bro you're really making this out to be something special!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2006, 05:19 AM   #46
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggmanchris
Good work. How much info have u found about 1990 free agents? i can't find anything.
After a LONG LONG search I found a site that had the underclass players from 1990 - 2000. I'm going to take the players that didn't get drafted and put them in FA. FA wasn't as big as it is now so I couldn't find anything on any veterans, but I guess the rookies will do.

I see all the old school rosters popping up on the forum I think it's great for the game it keeps it fresh. I want this TSB edit to be as good as I can possible get it. Well back to work got lots to do.

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K
Old 06-21-2006, 06:35 PM   #47
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

I'm going to take the 89 & 90 rookies that didn't make the teams and put them in FA. I was thinking about going back a few years and adding a few more so that FA will have some older players. What do you guys think about that option?
2K RULZ!!!
Old 06-22-2006, 01:28 AM   #48
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
I'm going to take the 89 & 90 rookies that didn't make the teams and put them in FA. I was thinking about going back a few years and adding a few more so that FA will have some older players. What do you guys think about that option?
2K RULZ!!!
Yeah man that sounds like a really good idea. Just get a bunch of players to fill a good sized free agent pool so we can play a franchise with these rosters. Keep on truckin.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »