CRAP 4 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-15-2008, 07:19 PM   #81
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: TSB Update

Hey Warpath,
I am pretty much done with what I was working on and this roster is next on the list to go on the site. I have a question or two though-

1. I know the influence was Tecmo Bowl and I feel the same way about my second favorite game of all-time (behind FPS Pro Football 98), but I was wondering if the guys were rated differently because of the influence, or is it standard ratings?

2. What year does this reflect? 1990? 1991? I played a little while, but wasn't sure and am too lazy to do the research

3. I know you started the file and Puja added or corrected it, but did you add to it afterwards or is it still in the state it was when he finished? I'd like to give you both credit (maybe a "featuring edits by Puja" or something if it's appropriate.

4. Are the FAs done and current for that year (In case someone wanted to go franchise with it)?

I think that's it. Oh- who from the game would you want headlining the roster title?

Later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2008, 09:15 PM   #82
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

OVR: 3
Talking Re: TSB Update

Hey Dophin,

1. I used a combination of the two 2 come up with the ratings. Mostly it's from the game though I took the ratings from the game and adjusted them some. I used real stats 2 rate players who were not on the game.

2. The game says 1991 when it comes on, but it used 1990 numbers I think.

3. Yeah, that's cool Puja's corrections made the overall roster better so "featuring edits by Puja" is good 4 me.

4. No, I need 2 add them 2 the roster later on. It was hard 2 FA info from the era.

Bo Jackson N excellent condition nuff said! On second thought LB Derrick Thomas was a beast mayB both of them 1 from each side of the ball.

Thx,
WARPATHEB

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »