AVERAGE 3 10.34%
CRAP 4 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2006, 06:01 PM   #9
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: TSB Update

I've finished the Saints and I'm now working on the Bucs man they suck. I'm not going to update anymore until I'm finished, so that I can crank out these last few teams by the end of next week. Then I'll start going back over teams to balance them a little better. (f.e. N.Y. Giants D is too low) Have you guys tried to use the side-view camera angle yet? It looks a lot like the view from TSB to me. Well Gentlemen back to the grinding stone only 7 more teams left to go.

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K
Old 06-03-2006, 08:00 PM   #10
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

Finally got a chance to check out this roster and it looks really nice. I actually started on a roster like this some time ago for the 1979 season...fond memories I was only 12, but i remember it well.

Checking out a Steelers vs Oilers game now...cool to see Moon, Lloyd, Woodson back on the field! Thanks .
Old 06-03-2006, 08:40 PM   #11
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATHEB
I've finished the Saints and I'm now working on the Bucs man they suck. I'm not going to update anymore until I'm finished, so that I can crank out these last few teams by the end of next week. Then I'll start going back over teams to balance them a little better. (f.e. N.Y. Giants D is too low) Have you guys tried to use the side-view camera angle yet? It looks a lot like the view from TSB to me. Well Gentlemen back to the grinding stone only 7 more teams left to go.

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K
Sounds good man. Yeah, I tried the side-view and it does look alot like TSB, but it's pretty hard to get used to, not too hard tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2006, 10:12 PM   #12
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjortman
And Tennessee was in Houston (but called the Oilers), but unfortunately I don't think you can do that in this game.
Actually, you'll have to check me on this one, but I think if you pick the Titans' uniforms to the Oilers throwbacks, the team will be called the Oilers in-game.

Again, double-check me on that, but if I recall right it does that. Don't think it changed the city though.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:54 PM   #13
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
Actually, you'll have to check me on this one, but I think if you pick the Titans' uniforms to the Oilers throwbacks, the team will be called the Oilers in-game.

Again, double-check me on that, but if I recall right it does that. Don't think it changed the city though.
Naw, it still says Titans on all the overlays and $hit.
Old 06-03-2006, 11:01 PM   #14
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggmanchris
Naw, it still says Titans on all the overlays and $hit.
Dag. Did it ever do what I said on a previous 2K game? Or was it a Madden game? Or am I making all this up (in which case, sorry, haha)?
Old 06-03-2006, 11:10 PM   #15
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
Dag. Did it ever do what I said on a previous 2K game? Or was it a Madden game? Or am I making all this up (in which case, sorry, haha)?
Not sure man. On a side note, I was just thinking about starting a franchise with these Tecmo rosters once they come out and it occured to me that the divisions were different back then. I was wondering if there is a way you can change the divisions to just 3 per conference and re-order them using Finn's editior. I know u can customize the leauge before you start the franchise, but you can't change the number of conferences. Just thought it would be cool if you could do that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2006, 12:27 AM   #16
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

I doubt that...... I think the only thing you'll be able to do to emulate the original Tecmo is to do a tournament and specify the number of teams you want to use. But if you go with the season mode, at least you can re-order the divisions however you want....... why not call it TECMO '06? If Tecmo were still being made they'd include all of the teams anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »