Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2006, 03:59 AM   #17
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: TSB Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
I doubt that...... I think the only thing you'll be able to do to emulate the original Tecmo is to do a tournament and specify the number of teams you want to use. But if you go with the season mode, at least you can re-order the divisions however you want....... why not call it TECMO '06? If Tecmo were still being made they'd include all of the teams anyway.

Strange thats the same exact thing I was thinking....if they still were around today, and the fact its the 1990 season with those players make it a great fit to play that way, Season or Franchise I can really get into the game this way with the G.O.A.T players packing these rosters just brillant!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Old 06-04-2006, 10:24 AM   #18
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

trying out some sliders for this roster, first thing i tried was to max out both cpu and human running b/c imo tecmo bowl was about the running game. Secondly i maxed out catching to make the recievers catch a little better b/c drops rarely happened in tecmo bowl and lastly i maxed out blocking on both sides b/c there was always a running lane and the qb never got sacked so if anyone has any more suggestion lets get this right!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 10:55 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 13

Make the team like the Texans. Jags. Panthers. There expansion squad. Whether that way there no cheating or debating how much better or lesser these teams are than the tecmo teams of the 90. Hey somebody will and have to play against these teams.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 06-04-2006, 01:50 PM   #20
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
trying out some sliders for this roster, first thing i tried was to max out both cpu and human running b/c imo tecmo bowl was about the running game. Secondly i maxed out catching to make the recievers catch a little better b/c drops rarely happened in tecmo bowl and lastly i maxed out blocking on both sides b/c there was always a running lane and the qb never got sacked so if anyone has any more suggestion lets get this right!!!
Quarterbacks need to be able to pass 80+ yards (or as much as they can in 2k5). Speed should be on fast. A lot of broken tackles.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:38 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Make the team like the Texans. Jags. Panthers. There expansion squad. Whether that way there no cheating or debating how much better or lesser these teams are than the tecmo teams of the 90. Hey somebody will and have to play against these teams.
Or make 2 of those teams the Pro Bowl teams from TSB, just copy and paste the players to save time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2006, 03:54 PM   #22
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmo23
Or make 2 of those teams the Pro Bowl teams from TSB, just copy and paste the players to save time.
Sounds good to me I'll make everyone's expansion draft team so that the game will be balanced.
The sliders help is much appreciated I want the game to have that wide open game play as much as can be pulled from 2K.

Doing the other rosters will add a few days to the project, but it's well worth it. I want this to be a TSB football gaming experience on 2K so the sliders are important to achieve this. Done with the Bucs the Jets are about 80% done the Cards up next. Thanks for the help guys with it this should be one of the best roster edits of all time. Well back to work for me.

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K

Last edited by WARPATHEB; 06-06-2006 at 08:09 AM.
Old 06-06-2006, 05:17 PM   #23
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

Added new update I couldn't resist . Enjoy
Old 06-07-2006, 09:29 PM   #24
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

I'm using this standings sheet to configure the strength of each team:

1990 NFL Standings
*playoff team
#super bowl champ
AFC East AFC Central AFC West
Bills* 13 3 Bengals* 9 7 Raiders * 12 4
Dolphins* 12 4 Oilers* 9 7 Chiefs * 11 5
Colts 7 9 Steelers 9 7 Seahawks 9 7
Jets 6 10 Browns 3 13 Chargers 5 11
Patriots 1 15 Broncos 5 11

NFC East NFC Central NFC West
Giants # 13 3 Bears * 11 5 49ers * 14 2
Eagles * 10 6 Bucs 6 10 Saints * 8 8
Redskins* 10 6 Lions 6 10 Rams 5 11
Cowboys 7 9 Packers 6 10 Falcons 5 11
Cardinals 5 11 Vikings 6 10

I want the teams to play to their strengths and fall prey to their weaknesses. Cards about 85% done the project is finally starting to take shape. It been hard work but it was well worth it.

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K

Last edited by WARPATHEB; 06-07-2006 at 10:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »