Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2006, 05:01 PM   #33
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: TSB Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
To be honest WARPATHEB I hadn't given to much thought to the idea at first but do think it would be cool to play these G.O.A.T legends but really it would be something I'd use personally to get back into a mode and mind set for what I know Football to be and you've really stired up some serious emotions going waaaay back in da day and now I'm seeing just how deep your passion for this game is....and its pretty deep bro!!!

I'm seeing you have a penent for the nostalgic and it most def is apparent to me anyways that you actually enjoy presenting your somewhat unique yet familiar take on 2K Football taking it to levels that are "Unique" in the form of TECMOBOWL which already says enough by the mere name itself.

Even though I'm not a true fan of Hall Of Fame Rosters they do present a wonderful and nostalgic point of view in playing and seeing the greats battle against one another in a more fantasty aspect of the game something I really hadn't given much thought to as I've stated earlier but now after viewing the roster in detail it looks "Fantastic". I'm pretty much old school myself and can relate to what they're about and have actually seen alot of these guys play at one time or another in my own life time which almosts dates me and thats saying alot, yea tho I am not a G.O.A.T by no means but seeing the lineups I'm pretty damn close!!!

I think they're great and seeing those all time greats does conjure up some great memorys dating back in da day, sir you most def have a pendency for what good Football is all about so by all means keep showing up with these greats as you're presenting them and know you've a true fan out here for the nostalgic and classic in what good Football is and was about during that era in Football.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"
What's up Rickster! It nice to know that some people out their can appreciate what I do on these rosters. I leave the modern stuff to you guys because you all do a great job. Can't wait for that final version of this years roster.

And yeah I represent the old school cause that's where my heart is at man. Almost finished with TSB after that I'll take a little break then start on the greats roster edit.

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K
Old 06-15-2006, 02:48 PM   #34
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

New update page 3 enjoy!
Old 06-15-2006, 03:01 PM   #35
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATHEB
New update page 3 enjoy!

What is up WARPATHEB I see you're still on top of things bro, I thought you were taking a break but at this point you're almost finished with the entire league, outstanding job as usual you really are moving these rosters along at a pretty fast pace I'm just trying to keep up, great job!

Holla Back ya'll
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2006, 03:09 PM   #36
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
What is up WARPATHEB I see you're still on top of things bro, I thought you were taking a break but at this point you're almost finished with the entire league, outstanding job as usual you really are moving these rosters along at a pretty fast pace I'm just trying to keep up, great job!

Holla Back ya'll
Thanks Rickster I've only got one more TSB team to go then I start the 4 exspansion rosters. I think it will be interesting to see what Ray Lewis can do against these 90's teams. I live in Houston and I still think that the 02 Texans are worse than the 90 Pat's (1-15). Well Back to work 4 me I love the 07 roster you guys R doing a great job with it man. ALL HAIL FINN!!! He rulez

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K
Old 06-16-2006, 08:47 PM   #37
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

Hey Guys, new update all 28 teams from TSB finally finished enjoy! Only got the 4 expansion rosters to go.

95 Panthers
95 Jags
96 Ravens
02 Texans

Old 06-16-2006, 08:58 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

Any chance for this on PS2
?
Old 06-16-2006, 09:19 PM   #39
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmith1
Any chance for this on PS2
?
Maybe but I have to give myself a break this was a lot of work. I probably will do one but without Finn's editor it will be almost impossible.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:16 PM   #40
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATHEB
Hey Guys, new update all 28 teams from TSB finally finished enjoy! Only got the 4 expansion rosters to go.

95 Panthers
95 Jags
96 Ravens
02 Texans

Good work man. Can't wait til u get those expansion teams in so i can start a TSB franchise. Just wondering, what is the free agent pool gonna look like?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »