Home

GameChewOver Xbox Rosters v2 - "Mini-Camp Edition"

This is a discussion on GameChewOver Xbox Rosters v2 - "Mini-Camp Edition" within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-31-2005, 05:27 PM   #25
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: GameChewOver Xbox Rosters v2 - "Mini-Camp Edition"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChew
I'm always looking forward to more info and opinions on anything with rosters and gameplay. Whatever works for the person playing the game, I say do it. I don't mind any changes to the rosters, thats why I put them out there. I love this stuff.

Like I posted in Tim's topic about just playing the game. I could sit here all day and constantly test and edit, I know its still far from my dream gameplay I would want. But I also enjoy playing the game. Gotta find that balance between the editing and taking time to enjoy the game

So again, any input is always appreciated. I like what your finding flyboy, as I too would like the AI passing to be a little more refined. But I didn't want to adjust that much at one time. But keep up the good work

Thanks

ps - Haha, dont worry Rick, more rookies and updates are coming once we get a good idea after the preseaon and depth charts fill out. Editing has taken a backseat for now, at least from what it use to be.
NickChew,

A buddy and I recently picked up action replay and we have been trying to download your roster. Everytime we try to save via community save from codejunkies(?)we get the message that your roster is not an Xbox save. We've been able to download other rosters but none of yours( atleast not your most recent ones). Can you or anyone else explain why this happens or a way around it? Could you or anyone else please explain how to save the roster from this website to the action replay memory card? We've been having a tough time

Last edited by NINJAK2; 07-31-2005 at 05:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2005, 04:03 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
NickChew,
A buddy and I recently picked up action replay and we have been trying to download your roster. Everytime we try to save via community save from codejunkies(?)we get the message that your roster is not an Xbox save. We've been able to download other rosters but none of yours( atleast not your most recent ones). Can you or anyone else explain why this happens or a way around it? Could you or anyone else please explain how to save the roster from this website to the action replay memory card? We've been having a tough time
I haven't been able to get this latest roster to upload onto codejunkies. So you have probably been trying the older roster, unless it finally uploaded on their site?
But if you are getting those error messages, my first bet would that it is the memory card. But you say that you have been able to download other things, so I'm not sure.
The roster download on this topic should work though. After you click the .zip roster file in the first post, and it is downloaded onto your pc (save it to the desktop, easiest way), then open up your action replay software and drag the .zip roster file onto your memory card from the desktop. Do not "unzip" the roster file.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:25 PM   #27
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
I haven't been able to get this latest roster to upload onto codejunkies. So you have probably been trying the older roster, unless it finally uploaded on their site?
But if you are getting those error messages, my first bet would that it is the memory card. But you say that you have been able to download other things, so I'm not sure.
The roster download on this topic should work though. After you click the .zip roster file in the first post, and it is downloaded onto your pc (save it to the desktop, easiest way), then open up your action replay software and drag the .zip roster file onto your memory card from the desktop. Do not "unzip" the roster file.
Thanks alot NickChew. That worked perfectly.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:06 PM   #28
Rookie

Thought I'd throw these out there as well if anyone is interested...

Custom playbooks for the Colts and Dolphins. Why those two teams? Well, I dont know really, haha. Picked them at random I guess, plus I wanted to create a playbook for a team with a 3-4 base defense now (MIA).

My main goal with these was to see how the computer would play with them against a human opponent. So give 'em a try, any feedback is welcome. They are an early version, first couple I've ever worked on. I want them to emphasize realism, as always, and come as close to representing the teams as possible. (Ex. Colts with very few plays using a FB, 2 TEs often, base formations using 3WR, etc.)

Special shout out to TWOSILK as well, for his playbook spreadsheet. Came in handy! Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_IND.zip (30.3 KB, 32 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_MIA.zip (28.6 KB, 32 views)
Old 08-04-2005, 11:38 PM   #29
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Thought I'd throw these out there as well if anyone is interested...

Custom playbooks for the Colts and Dolphins. Why those two teams? Well, I dont know really, haha. Picked them at random I guess, plus I wanted to create a playbook for a team with a 3-4 base defense now (MIA).

My main goal with these was to see how the computer would play with them against a human opponent. So give 'em a try, any feedback is welcome. They are an early version, first couple I've ever worked on. I want them to emphasize realism, as always, and come as close to representing the teams as possible. (Ex. Colts with very few plays using a FB, 2 TEs often, base formations using 3WR, etc.)

Special shout out to TWOSILK as well, for his playbook spreadsheet. Came in handy! Thanks
Hey Nick. Great job on the playbooks especially the Indy one. Are you gonna do them for all of the teams?
Old 08-05-2005, 10:02 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Hey Nick. Great job on the playbooks especially the Indy one. Are you gonna do them for all of the teams?
I hope to work on more of them. All the teams though? Don't know how much time I'd have for that. But if I can mess around with these and get them to put out some nice gameplay from the cpu, something unique or promising...we'll see.
Old 08-05-2005, 11:40 AM   #31
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
I hope to work on more of them. All the teams though? Don't know how much time I'd have for that. But if I can mess around with these and get them to put out some nice gameplay from the cpu, something unique or promising...we'll see.
Hey Nick, I totally understand. I can help you with the playbook problem if you would like. Just walk me through the steps and I'll do a bunch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2005, 11:55 AM   #32
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

So how do you integrate revised/specialized playbooks for the cpu team to use them during franchise? or can't u?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »