Home

PES 2010 Console Impressions

This is a discussion on PES 2010 Console Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-10-2009, 08:01 PM   #65
MVP

cookusu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: PES 2010 Console Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
Amazing. I've seen the CPU long pass on me alot, especially across the field to switch sides.

Say what you want, but I love the organic feel of this game. I can't help myself.
Sometimes, I swear we are all playing a different game. Maybe the way we play the game has something to do with it?

For the guy that mentioned the CPU never runs on you, he should have seen what Theo Walcott did to my poor Sunderland LB, multiple times.

The Regular (default) level is pretty easy for a regular sports gamer. Professional definitely picks up the skill level and then I think Master League games with fatigue and random condition all add to the difficulty factor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2009, 10:57 PM   #66
Rookie

BIGE5901's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guffers
If you are winning every match on FIFA's legendary setting then you need to try playing with all manual controls. If you are already doing this then I bow down to you because you are some kind of FIFA ninja.
Ha no not all manual settings.I use semi passing,manual through balls and shooting,and I use assisted for lob passing and crossing.I do believe though that you shouldn't have to have all manual controls for it to have an actual challenging game,it should be that way with everything assisted.

So my order shipped from sendit.com on the 6th so hopefully it will arrive here at the end of this week or the beginning of next week,by the way for anyone that ordered from sendit how did you track your orders if at all?I feel like a 6 year old waiting for Christmas to come.I picked up Modern Warfare 2 last night though so that will keep me busy.

I keep hearing way different opinions on the difficulty level of this game.I'm getting a little worried it will be too easy,I would much rather have it too hard though.I would even welcome Ghouls and Ghosts old school Nintendo hard but I don't think that will be the case.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:05 AM   #67
Glory to the Brave!

Guffers's Arena

OVR: 16

Yeah regular difficulty may as well be labelled 'Rookie' in PES. If your any good at football games at all then you need to play on at least Professional.

But I hear your pain mdbussen. I was shocked when I first played PES this year and promptly won 5-0 on regular difficulty.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:50 AM   #68
MVP

devilsjaw's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
Amazing. I've seen the CPU long pass on me alot, especially across the field to switch sides.

Say what you want, but I love the organic feel of this game. I can't help myself.
Same here.

This game is terrific after my limited time with it so far. Had a great game against Russia ( I was Slovenia) and felt the pressue big time as I was holding onto my one goal lead at the end of the game. Russia must have had 10 shots on goal the final couple of minutes. And I even saw Pavyluchenko get booked for diving, that cheating prick!!!!

It will be hard for me to remove this game from my PS3, especially once I load up my option file.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:29 AM   #69
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

You can edit the behjebus outta this!
Old 11-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #70
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
You can edit the behjebus outta this!
The Game Doctor himself, whats good Tomba. What are your plans and which version do you have?

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA

"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor
Old 11-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #71
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
I have been successfully fixing the stiffness of player animations and redoing player appearances as well as working on the game speed and overall gameplay. Due to the nature of the edit I plan on working on both ps3 and 360. Only will fully edit all international team along with kits and then redoing the champions league only. But it'll be a beatiful edit. Its a completely different game since I've edited it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2009, 08:19 AM   #72
Rookie

Intelx's Arena

OVR: 7

Does Tomba's option file work in conjunction with the US retail version of PES 2010?

Intelx

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »