Home

PES 2010 Console Impressions

This is a discussion on PES 2010 Console Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-12-2009, 12:42 PM   #73
Rookie

pb4201's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: PES 2010 Console Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
I have been successfully fixing the stiffness of player animations and redoing player appearances as well as working on the game speed and overall gameplay. Due to the nature of the edit I plan on working on both ps3 and 360. Only will fully edit all international team along with kits and then redoing the champions league only. But it'll be a beatiful edit. Its a completely different game since I've edited it
Tomba,

Do you have the UK version PS3? If so, can you provide your edits? I'm using the UK PS3 Winning Eleven Option File. Can your edits work with that file? I'd love to see what you have done.....
Old 11-12-2009, 04:42 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 3

I love this game but something very alarming is going on. After playing and improving, I am starting to find that the hardest difficulty Top Player is not very challenging. I just beat Spain with Argentina and I was hoping for an epic affair but was dissapointed. I love how the AI plays but at times it's too easy to break down their D as well as stealing the ball from them. Another problem I see is that when playing the champions league tournament, when I set acc. fatigue on by the elimination stage I was playing against back ups. Obviously this is due to the fact that the comp was leaving in their players at the early stages only to remove them from the line up later on. I was hoping for atleast a bit of balance where some starts would be out for during the easier games, but unfortunately that was not the case which ruined the tournement for me. Thankfully, we have the option to turn the acc. fatigue off because if that was not the case the tournament would be ruined for me.

Is there a higher difficulty to unlock because soon I can see this game as being boring to me due to its ease on the top player level.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:26 PM   #75
MVP

cookusu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartansocc12
I love this game but something very alarming is going on. After playing and improving, I am starting to find that the hardest difficulty Top Player is not very challenging. I just beat Spain with Argentina and I was hoping for an epic affair but was dissapointed. I love how the AI plays but at times it's too easy to break down their D as well as stealing the ball from them. Another problem I see is that when playing the champions league tournament, when I set acc. fatigue on by the elimination stage I was playing against back ups. Obviously this is due to the fact that the comp was leaving in their players at the early stages only to remove them from the line up later on. I was hoping for atleast a bit of balance where some starts would be out for during the easier games, but unfortunately that was not the case which ruined the tournement for me. Thankfully, we have the option to turn the acc. fatigue off because if that was not the case the tournament would be ruined for me.

Is there a higher difficulty to unlock because soon I can see this game as being boring to me due to its ease on the top player level.
Some people are thinking the Top Player and Professional mode are reversed. Also don't forget a lot of people beat Argentina this year, including Bolivia.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2009, 05:29 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartansocc12

I've found the difficulty to be based around the skill level of the team you are using. The gameplay is weighted heavily toward individual player attributes, which could explain why you can beat Spain with Argentina. The game still cheats a bit at the higher levels, but not to the point of making it artificially difficult even when you're using a great side. If you can cruise through an international tournament with a horrible team, then I'd be worried.

I like the change, actually. The CPU plays a bit tougher on the higher difficulty levels, but it also stays more true to the skills of the teams involved. I want a challenge on Top Player, but not an unrealistic one. I should, from time to time, be able to beat Spain with Argentina if I know what I'm doing.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:20 AM   #77
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25

Just had a CPU player carded for a dive in the box. I've never seen that before in a video game.

I was pissed at first cause I thought they were giving him a PK. Screaming at the tv, "I didn't even touch him". Then they showed the ref carding their guy.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:02 AM   #78
Pro

FORMULA316's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty5oke
Just had a CPU player carded for a dive in the box. I've never seen that before in a video game.

I was pissed at first cause I thought they were giving him a PK. Screaming at the tv, "I didn't even touch him". Then they showed the ref carding their guy.
Nice touch. This is the stuff PES is known for.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:01 AM   #79
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb4201
Tomba,

Do you have the UK version PS3? If so, can you provide your edits? I'm using the UK PS3 Winning Eleven Option File. Can your edits work with that file? I'd love to see what you have done.....
I wil have the edit done by late december for both 360 and ps3 users. this edit CHANGES the game completely and will make you WANT to play PES2010 come the holidays again
Old 11-14-2009, 02:02 AM   #80
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intelx
Does Tomba's option file work in conjunction with the US retail version of PES 2010?

Intelx

Edit will be for ps3 and 360 US retail.

But will feel European?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »