Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #761
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

downloaded the rosters and started my Mets franchise, thanks alot guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2011, 03:22 PM   #762
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rememberxxnever3
get on sportsconnect...go to roster vaults...sort the "creator" list and find hustlin' owl, its in alphabetical order so it shouldnt be that hard...
i dont see anything showing up on sportsconnect for HustlinOwl's 25man that is based on v4 of the OSFM spring training set.

are these based of v2 and v1 of the OSFM spring training set?

ONLY SEE OSFM SPRG V2 25 MAN and osfm no 40 man roster from owner: hustlinowl. whats the diff? both are 3/31/2011
Old 04-02-2011, 03:25 PM   #763
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
Not a bad list. I would only change two names. Kendrick Perkins instead of Pete Hissey and David Renfroe over Adalberto Ibarra (only reason I say this is that Ibarra is already 24 yrs old and rated under Renfroe who is 20yrs old).
haha yea CFav, i was gonna throw renfroe in there but i didnt wanna just go all super young guys...figured ibarra would give some maturity to the group lol...also i know wagner was released from the sox so i thought ibarra would be the next best C replacement...but yea id throw renfroe in there no doubt...just sucks the sox are filled with great potential SS...
Old 04-02-2011, 03:31 PM   #764
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter1028
Yeah I looked there and only found the v2 25 man
V4 should be right under v2 25
Old 04-02-2011, 03:35 PM   #765
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rememberxxnever3
haha yea CFav, i was gonna throw renfroe in there but i didnt wanna just go all super young guys...figured ibarra would give some maturity to the group lol...also i know wagner was released from the sox so i thought ibarra would be the next best C replacement...but yea id throw renfroe in there no doubt...just sucks the sox are filled with great potential SS...
I thought about the Ibarra for Wagner thing too, but the Sox are STACKED at the catcher spot for the time being. Not any "A" prospects mind you, but some solid future back ups IMO.

Also, I really think this Salty kid is going to do some damage IRL, so he's getting a bump from me in my roster tweaks.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2011, 03:37 PM   #766
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Dang! Perk switched over to baseball? My Celts sure miss him!
I miss Perk too Tony ...

At least we may have a baseball version to look forward too...and THIS Perk has a chance to be special on offense instead of defense...kind of weird.

#38 Kendrick Perkins GCL Red Sox | Outfield
Born: September 12, 1991
La Porte, TX
Height: 6-2
Weight: 225
Bats: Left
Throws: Right
Drafted: 6th round, 2010
How Acquired: Draft
High School: La Porte (TX)

Photo © Dave Letizi
Scouting Report: Center fielder with a well-filled out frame. Two-sport star was committed to play both football and baseball at Texas A&M when he was drafted. Average speed, but doesn't get out of the box well. Plus power potential with a plus arm. Raw defensively. May end up in left field. Could take a lot of time to adjust to professional pitching, but his offensive ceiling is through the roof.

Links
2011 Prospect Preview
Video: Batting Practice (March 2011)

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Last edited by CFav; 04-02-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #767
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Has Knight made a post telling an estimated date for the official Opening Day rosters? There's so many posts to sort through. I could have missed it.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 04-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #768
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Has Knight made a post telling an estimated date for the official Opening Day rosters? There's so many posts to sort through. I could have missed it.
He hasnt yet, but very soon i suppose. Id bet b4 the weekend is over.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »