Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #609
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a pretty amazing ****** set but I just noticed one minor little thing. Whoever edited the Red Sox made Adrian Gonzalez throw right; he's left handed.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #610
Rookie

sportscenter22's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscenter22
im not talking about after chise is started, im talkin about the actual ******s, i havnt even started chise yet.

not to mention that 30 team control is not the way to go because all the best prospects are in a ball, so if i controll all 30 it will be useless unless i move every teams best prospects up, but forget about the minors because i realize they will never be perfect, i should not have even brought them up, my issue is with the ******s, but insead of givin me an answer you just got smart!!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #611
Rookie

riker147's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by insideoutside15
This is a pretty amazing ****** set but I just noticed one minor little thing. Whoever edited the Red Sox made Adrian Gonzalez throw right; he's left handed.
Yeah, it's been mentioned a few times. I believe it's been ***ed in version 2 of the ******s.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #612
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Padres changes for next version

Cantu #3
Johnson #32
Qualls #50
Luebke #52
Gonzalez #14
Hunter #18

Luebke and Qualls swap numbers, so change one first then do the others then go back to the original.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #613
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscenter22
at the risk of getting blasted my the roste makers and the forum, what is going on with the yankees lineup, jeter batting 6th, cano batting 2nd, granderson in A, when he was on the opening day roste. I just want to clarify what the team did, were the players re-named and rerated with stances and pitches only? and line-ups not touched? or is the yankee line-up the only issue with the line-ups? also knigh said that the minors werent done yet, but im confussed as to why the best yankee prospects are in a ball, is this the case with the other teams as well? because if i start a chise with the 25 man ******, then all the best players in the farm will stay in a ball. Im not trying to rip anyone because i know the effort that was put in but i would just like a little clarifi***ion please. thanks
I'm gonna have to break it down....big blocks of letters are confusing.
I do commend you for punctuation.(occasional)!

what is going on with the yankees lineup, jeter batting 6th, cano batting 2nd(question!?)
-In game?....or on the lineup screen that the editors did? In game will go by ratings and we don't touch ratings...so...?

granderson in A, when he was on the opening day roste(R)
Post 1 in this thread tells you that these are NOT opening day ******s and may be a bit raw. The editor involved obviously thought Granderson would start the season on the DL

I just want to clarify what the team did, were the players re-named and rerated with stances and pitches only?
I don't know what you mean here. Do you mean MLB players?....are you not seeing minor league players rated in every aspect ...with their faces...ratings(all ratings, not just pitches and stances)...info...all done?

and line-ups not touched?
I'm pretty sure guys and Ridin' did lineups...but again....in Post #1....these were done before Opening Day and lineups were a best guess. If it's in game and you're not controlling lineups properly, the CPU is going to change them.

knigh(T) said that the minors werent done yet, but (')im confussed as to why the best yankee prospects are in a ball, is this the case with the other teams as well?
I hate to keep bringing up Post#1...but....This is not the Opening Day set, and teams haven't set their minor league levels yet...neither did we. Spring Training set = all real players but a bit raw...Opening Day = all real players but more fine tuned.

because if i start a (FRAN)chise with the 25 man ******, then all the best players in the farm will stay in a ball.
At some point....you guys have to do a little work yourselves. This set was never intended to be used in either season or with just 25 man ******s. It's nice that Hustlin' Owl provided that...but not part of this project. If you want those guys on the MLB team...you have to move them.

Now...this is not a rip...just an observation that I find amusing.
Trust me...I'm fine with your post and you...NO PROBLEM!
Does anyone else find it ironic, that this poster wants all the ducks in a row...spot on perfect....yet his post(which took two minutes to type) is one of the sloppiest in this thread!?
Sorry....

M.K.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:41 PM   #614
Rookie

Meyeke's Arena

OVR: 4

When is ****** going to release version 6?!!
I'm kidddddinggg
But in all seriousness.
Can we anticipate the OSFM Opening Day Version tonight or tomorrow?
Or will you be holding off on that until minors ******s get set in 1 week?
And personally, I'm fine with AAA, AA, A placement being inaccurate. Especially since not all the AAA/AA hacks even made it into this set in the first place.

To anyone who is flustergated by the lineup ordering issue. Why not just set them yourself? It takes probably an hour of your time. Small price to pay.
Thanks again ******.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:43 PM   #615
Pro

OVR: 12

Honestly, ******, I don't know why you even bother taking more time out of your life to answer these types of questions and complaints. I'm all for ***ing the wrong handedness, #'s, players on the right teams, but the lineup stuff is so uncontrollable that no one should even bring it up as an issue and certainly not make it your responsibility.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #616
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

OVR: 29

Thanks to all that made these ******s happen. Greatly appreciate your hard work!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »