Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 04:16 PM   #593
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
For those having trouble with manual injuries make sure that you have injuries set to manual for the profile associated with the team you are trying to edit. It's all tied to the profiles.

If you are running a single team franchise it works under your primary profile (the one you are using for your team) for ALL teams, since you aren't assigning profiles to other teams. Just go under the User Settings tab, gameplay options, and make sure injuries are MANUAL and not ON.

If you are running a 30 team franchise, it needs to be set for not only your primary profile, but also whatever profile you are assigning to other teams.

So, for example, in my franchise I use the Red Sox and Nationals and have my custom profile assigned to them. For all other teams, I have a default profile assigned to them (beginner, intermediate, etc) and you have to change it under that profile as well as that is the gameplay options it reads for those given teams.

So, go under User Settings, select the profile(s) that are assigned to teams, and make sure injuries are MANUAL for them as well.
will try this tonight to see if players will be added to the 40 man ******, but could still be an issue as last year.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #594
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

For the Orioles ***cher Craig Tatum is not in the MLB. Send him down for SS Robert Andino.
The lineup today against LHP:
2B - Roberts
RF - Markakis
1B - Lee
DH - Guerrero
CF - Jones
LF - Scott
3B - Reynolds
C - Weiters
SS - Hardy

For the Red Soxs Pitcher Dan Wheeler should be #35. Pitcher Danny Reyes should be #59. SS Marco Scutaro is #10.
The lineup today against LHP is:
CF - Ellsbury
2B - Pedroia
LF - Crawford
3B - Youkilis
1B - Gonzalez
DH - Ortiz
RF - Cameron
C - Saltalamacchia
SS - Scutaro

For the Yankees ***cher Gustavo Molina is #53. RP ***** Garrison is not on MLB ****** he should be sent down and bring up RP Luis Ayala who should be #38. CF Chris Dickerson needs to be sent down and bring up CF Curtis Granderson. SS Eduardo Nunez should be #26.
The lineup against RHP
LF - Gardner
SS - Jeter
1B - Teixeira
3B - A Rod
2B - Cano
RF - Swisher
DH - Posada
CF - Granderson
C - Martin

For the Rays there lineup today against RHP:
2B - Zobrist
LF - Damon
3B - Longoria
DH - Manny
1B - Johnson
CF - Upton
RF - Joyce
SS - Brignac
C - Jaso

For the Blue Jays 3B Edwin Encarnacion should be #10. 3B Jayson Nix should be #28. Encarnacion should be batting 6th and Rivera 8th against RHP.

For the White Soxs 2B Brent Lillibridge should be #18. RP Will Ohman should be #31. AJ Pierzynski should bat 7th and Alexei Ramirez should bat 8th against RHP.

For the Indians there lineup today against LHP:
CF - Brantley
SS - A. Cabrera
RF - Choo
C - Santana
DH - Hafner
2B - O. Cabrera
LF - Kearns
1B - LaPorta
3B - Hannahan

For the Tigers RP Robbie Weinhardt not on MLB. Send him down and bring up RP Enrique Gonzalez. Ryan Raburn should hit 6th, Peralta 7th, Inge 8th, and Avila 9th against LHP.

For the Royals RP Tim Collins should be #55.
The lineup against RHP should be:
3B - Aviles
CF - Cabrera
LF - Gordon
DH - Butler
1B - Ka'Aihue
RF - Francoeur
SS - Escobar
C - Treanor
2B - Getz

For the Angels SP Joel Pinero is on the DL so he should be sent down and bring up RP Rich Thompson. LF Chris Pettit should be #33.
The lineup against RHP should be:
3B - Izturis
2B - Kendrick
DH - Abreu
RF - Hunter
LF - Wells
SS - Ayber
1B - Trumbo
C - Mathis
CF - Bourjos

For the Mariners LF Ryan Langerhans should be #12. RP Aaron Laffey should be #32. RP Tom Wilhelmsen should be #54. RP Josh Lueke should be #31.

For the Rangers RP Mason Tobin should be #55. Against LHP Nelson Cruz should hit 6th and Mike Napoli 7th.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #595
MVP

DodgerFanatic2K3's Arena

OVR: 10

Anyone plan on adding ImBaconBeckham's stance & motion edits to the V2 OS Full Minor r o s t e r s ??

Last edited by DodgerFanatic2K3; 04-01-2011 at 04:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #596
Rookie

Meyeke's Arena

OVR: 4

Wow, Her89Man... Thanks for those remarkable updates. Very thorough.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:48 PM   #597
Banned

OVR: 21

Have not got a chance to look at these since returning home from opening day but WOW!, these were done in record time. I wanted to say thanks to every single person that was apart of this project. You guys really busted hump to get these out. Hopefully SCEA gets the bugs ***ed soon and everyone can be on there way deep into franchise.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:01 PM   #598
Rookie

OVR: 1

I know that people have posted a decent amount of changes here, and I went through the ******s myself and have added a few changes. I thought I'd list everything I saw in one place so it's easier for anybody needing to edit/cross check their changes. I know that a tremendous amount of work has gone into the ******s and I wish to thank all once again (this is just my little way of helping).

Note that these changes are off of the V2 ******, and that these are 25-man active ****** changes, uniform number corrections, and the left hand throwing issue. I think I got them all so it's current as of opening day, but of course, I'm not perfect....

BAL - Robert Andino active, Craig Tatum inactive; Nick Markakis is left handed

BOS - Adrian Gonzalez is left handed; Marcos Scutaro #10, Dan Wheeler #35, Dennys Reyes #59

NYY - Curtis Granderson & Luis Ayala active, Chris Dickerson & ***** Garrison inactive; Eduardo Nunez #26, Gus Molina #53, Luis Ayala #38

TB - Johnny Damon is left handed

TOR - Edwin Encarnacion #10, Jayson Nix #28

CHW - Will Ohman #31

CLE - Michael Brantley is left handed

DET - Enrique Gonzalez active, Robbie Weinhardt inactive

KC - Jarrod Dyson #1, Tim Collins #55

MIN - NO CHANGES

LAA - Joel Pineiro inactive, Rich Thompson active; Landon Powell #11

SEA - Aaron Laffey #32, Tom Wilhelmsen #54, Josh Leuke #31, Ryan Langerhans #12

TEX - Mason Tobin #64

ATL - NO CHANGES

FLA - NO CHANGES

NYM - Ike Davis is left handed

PHI - Pete Orr active, Brian Schlitter inactive; Ryan Howard, Ross Gload are left handed; Pete Orr #5

WAS - Brian Broderick #55

CHC - NO CHANGES

CIN - Juan Francisco #25

HOU - Joe Inglett #3, Matt Downs #16

MIL - Mark Kotsay and Jeremy Reed are left handed

PIT - Josh Rodriguez #10, Garrett Olson #36

STL - Daniel Delcalso #33, Bryan Augenstein #22

ARZ - Joe Patterson #47

COL - NO CHANGES

LAD - AJ Ellis active, Gabe Kapler inactive; David DeJesus #13, Xavier Paul #3, Hector Gimenez #9, Lance Cormier #37

SD - Jorge Cantu #3, Cedric Hunter #18, Rob Johnson #32, Alberto Gonzalez #14, Cory Luebke #52, Chad Qualls #50

Lastly, I noticed that the numbers for Brent Lillibridge and Josh Thole look wrong, but they are actually correct in the player edit screen. If nobody else is assigned a player's number for a team, if you just go into the player edit screen and save it again, it should correct itself.

Last edited by kvnm77; 04-02-2011 at 07:27 AM.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:13 PM   #599
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

******, just a heads up but the Braves are missing Jairo Asencio from their 40 man

Old 04-01-2011, 05:20 PM   #600
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Already been reported this Red Sox lineup against Wilson will not be the staple LH lineup. It is just this way for Wilson.

Francona is always shuffling anyhow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »