Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 02:36 PM   #585
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Are pitches that are missing for pitchers things to be ***ed? Because I see two things on the Mets... Jon Niese has a cutter that moves in on RHB that should be a 5th pitch, and Mike Pelfrey was given a change instead of a split. Pelfrey has thrown it since Spring Training since last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 02:38 PM   #586
Rookie

PurdueKid1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Got a dynasty going... using the OS Minors. Take a look.

http://www.operationsports.com/PurdueKid1/dynasty/
Old 04-01-2011, 02:45 PM   #587
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooten409
Injuries set to manual.. injury management to auto... Ive also tried it with injury management set manual..

I can switch btwn teams but when I press R1 or L1 to go to the r-o-s-t-e-r-s to add them to the DL it doesn't take me to the r-o-s-t-e-r; it doesnt do anything
Exact same problem here dude. I literally went through the menus and tried everything for 45 mins last night and couldn't get it to work. I think I have a bugged copy of the game or something. It's so frustrating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolo59
409 Go to gameplay***Options, scroll dn to injuries and turn to manual.I had the same problem, it drove me nuts. I did not know injuries was on the Gameplay ***Options Menu. Last years game 10 it was not on the options menu. Hop
This worked. Thank god. Stupid menus.

Last edited by MDGA9; 04-01-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:15 PM   #588
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

For those having trouble with manual injuries make sure that you have injuries set to manual for the profile associated with the team you are trying to edit. It's all tied to the profiles.

If you are running a single team franchise it works under your primary profile (the one you are using for your team) for ALL teams, since you aren't assigning profiles to other teams. Just go under the User Settings tab, gameplay options, and make sure injuries are MANUAL and not ON.

If you are running a 30 team franchise, it needs to be set for not only your primary profile, but also whatever profile you are assigning to other teams.

So, for example, in my franchise I use the Red Sox and Nationals and have my custom profile assigned to them. For all other teams, I have a default profile assigned to them (beginner, intermediate, etc) and you have to change it under that profile as well as that is the gameplay options it reads for those given teams.

So, go under User Settings, select the profile(s) that are assigned to teams, and make sure injuries are MANUAL for them as well.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #589
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
Just throwing this FYI out there...Jon Lester is currently listed at 6'0" 240lbs in the game. He is actually 6'4" 240lbs.
I tried to do the CAP replacement glitch for Lester with his actual size but it gave me the Jeter face. Bummer. He looks so weird being that short and stocky.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:42 PM   #590
MVP

OVR: 10

Ok, so i was checking out the rockies ****** and i saw no Warren Schaeffer. Im just curious as to why he wasnt included? Hes more than likely going to start the year at AAA, and has been considered several times to being called up. He has been in the system for i believe 6 years now. He has a very solid glove, hes struggled at times at the plate however he gets the job done. Again, just curious why he weasnt there. Thanks for the work!

My Pennsylvania A&T Baseball Dynasty (MVP NCAA 06)
Old 04-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #591
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but saw this today:

* The Rangers traded minor league infielder Marcus Lemon to Atlanta for a player to be named later.

* Texas released a gaggle of minor leaguers:

Alfonzo, Edward (RHP)
De La Rosa, Starling (LHP)
Earls, Justin (LHP)
Gutierrez, Danny (RHP)
Hogan, Doug (C)
Kaase, Jake (UTL)
Koncel, Ed (OF)
Meiners, Travis (UTL)
Nelo, Hector (RHP)
Podraza, Cody (OF)
Santana, Cristian (OF)
Steggall, Tim (RHP)
Taubenheim, Ty (RHP)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 04:15 PM   #592
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Randy Winn announced his retirement today. Also Matt Holliday had an appendectomy today and is out indefinitely

Last edited by JayD; 04-01-2011 at 04:19 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »