Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 01:18 PM   #577
Rookie

wooten409's Arena

OVR: 5
Unhappy Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Injuries set to manual.. injury management to auto... Ive also tried it with injury management set manual..

I can switch btwn teams but when I press R1 or L1 to go to the r-o-s-t-e-r-s to add them to the DL it doesn't take me to the r-o-s-t-e-r; it doesnt do anything
Old 04-01-2011, 01:32 PM   #578
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

For the Mets LF Lucas Duda is #21. ***cher Josh Thole is #30.

For the Phillies RP Brian Schlitter is on the DL so he should be put in Single-A. Move up 2B Pete Orr and he should be #5.
The Lineup should be:
CF - Victorino
3B - Polanco
SS - Rollins
1B - Howard
LF - Ibanez
RF - Franciso
C - Ruiz
2B - Valdez

For the Cubs Geovany Soto bats 6th and Alfonso Soriano bats 7th.

For the Reds 3B Juan Franciso is #25.

For the Astros 3B Joe Inglett is #3. 2B Matt Downs is #16. Bill Hall should hit 5th followed by Chris Johnson and Brett Wallace.

For the Brewers Takashi Saito is listed as there number 1 starter. He should be in the bullpen. They should have four starters: Gallardo, Marum, Wolf, and Narverson.
The Lineup Yesterday was:
2B - Weeks
CF - Gomez
LF - Braun
1B - Fielder
3B - McGehee
RF - Kotsay
SS - Betancourt
C - Nieves

For the Pirates SS Josh Rodriguez should be #10. Pitcher Garret Olson should be #36. Ryan Doumit should hit 6th and Garret Jones should hit 7th.

For the Cardinals Daniel Descalso is #33.

For the Diamondbacks Pitcher Joe Paterson is #47.

For the Dodgers 2B Ivan De Jesus is #13. LF Xavier Paul is #3. ***cher Hector Gimenze is #9. Pitcher Lance Cormier is #37. RF Gabe Kapler is not on the MLB ******. Send him down and bring up ***cher AJ Ellis.
The Lineup last night was:
SS - Furcal
LF - Gwynn
RF - Either
CF - Kemp
1B - Loney
3B - Uribe
C - Barajas
2B - Carroll

For the Padres C Rob Johnson is #32. CF Cedric Hunter is #18. 2B Alberto Gonzales is #14. RP Cory Luebke is #52 and RP Chad Qualls is #50. Brad Hawpe should hit 4th and Ryan Ludwick should hit 5th against RHP.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:49 PM   #579
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroesandvillians
I'm just popping in to extend a deep thank you to the OS Full Minors crew. Everything is flat out remarkable. BTW, I love how whoever worked on the BoSox gave J. Iglesias "A-Rod's" batting stance. That's exactly whom he modeled his batting after. Seriously, great work.

And especially, Sink4ever, I can't thank you enough. The Yanks are perfect. You have no idea how much it means to give Manny Banuelos the opening day Spring Training nod! 3 Innings, 4 hits, 4 K's!!!

Again, great work everyone.
Haha, I'd love to take all the credit but ******/Ridin did a lot of great work on the Yankees (especially faces/stances/equipment/etc). I was honored to be able to help out in some small fashion, I really had a blast doing it.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:53 PM   #580
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooten409
Yeah, I saw that on the 1st page but I must be missing something, because when I go to the DL and press R1/L1 it doesnt send me to the r-o-s-t-e-r to add a player to the dl. It doesnt do anything. Its doing this when I started a 30 team chise and a 1 team chise...

Clearly Im missing something
you need to turn ******s on manuel

Old 04-01-2011, 01:55 PM   #581
Rookie

wooten409's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
you need to turn ******s on manuel
they are on manual... everythings on manual except for injury management... and when i turn that to manual it still wont work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 02:12 PM   #582
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by northface28
Look on the 1st page and 1st post, I used option #3, I did the 30 team control and set the lineups AFTER spring training, so the first day of the season. I cannot play with wacky lineups, I tried and couldnt finish one series.
IMO...this is the easiest way. 30 team control...LINEUPS to MANUAL...*** them day 1. I see someone saying that the CPU will mess with them later in the season....then you don't have it on MANUAL...as the game won't even let you progress if a lineup change needs to be made...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyeke
Seattle Mariners RP Joe Nelson is no longer with the organization and should be replaced with any of the following...

RP Manny Delcarmen - Assigned to AAA.
SP Chaz Roe - Projected AAA starter.
SP Vicente Campos - A-Ball Prospect
SP Brandol Perez - A-Ball Prospect

I think Apostle would probably prefer Vicente Campos.
My vote goes to Manny Delcarmen.
Most of these players can be found on the OSFM Mariners V2 ****** file that Apostle created. So no need to create, just import.

This is the only significant error on the Mariners ****** that I have found.
Otherwise, everything else looks peachy.

Got it....thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilstu24
******, did you edit the hidden secondary positions for any players?
I didn't....but obviously guys did....either changed them or removed them....and once they passed through any IF position...it turns to RH...not a glitch....and easy ***. List them guys...I will change them for OD ******s and you guys can change it easily if you've already started...let's not make a big deal out of this.(not you ilstu24...in general I mean...)....things happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbender21
Not sure if anyone noticed but Sean Kazmar for the Mariners is in the game twice. As a zero attribute FA and an "A" potential 2B for the Mariners. Don't really see this guy as an "A" potential, maybe a "C" at best.

My two cents.
He's not...but someone must have missed him on the FA...so created him with a CAP...knowing he was an SCEA player at one time. Overwrite the CAP with a D player....swap 'em with the real Kaz....***ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyeke
Good ***ch. I haven't even made my way into the Free Agent list yet.
The Sean Kazmar on the Mariners was created with the CAP trick in player vault. His A potential means nothing, it just happens that way by default with CAP trick players.
Most likely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by il blood il
its funny how i mention that last yr ******s did the same thing with ppl throwing with there wrong hands and many ppl jumped all over me...yet, now EVERYONE is seeing it...it has to be some sort of glitch...

Not a glitch. Editor error. No biggie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicer420
I don't like playing against wacky lineups either. Rod Barajas batting 3rd??? Personally I only care about the games I'm actually playing in.

A quick work around to this if you have 2 controllers, just start the game as a user vs user game. Pick the uniforms, starting pitchers and lineups for both teams and when the game starts, switch it back to user vs cpu.

Sometimes, you'll see a player being subbed out right away, but only if you have someone playing out of position.
Yes...if someone is listed in the lineup...but doesn't have that position listed...he'll get subbed. If you could note it...I'll *** it...thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootiefish
Quick question, but what exactly is a player pack?

Is it something to be downloaded from the player vault, or the ****** vault?

Thanks to all that worked on this project! Awesome set, even better community!
It will be groups of players I will create if guys want to use them in place of others in the ****** now.....maybe 10-15 at a time...I'll most likely load them in the Player Vault as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her89Man
For the Braves Brian McCan should be batting 4th and Dan Uggla 5th against RHP. Also Brandon Hicks is #23 not 18. Johnny Venters should be the Setup guy in the rotation with Eric O'Flaherty as a MRP.

For the Nationals Pitcher Brain Broderick wears #55.
Thanks....

Quote:
Yeah, I saw that on the 1st page but I must be missing something, because when I go to the DL and press R1/L1 it doesnt send me to the r-o-s-t-e-r to add a player to the dl. It doesnt do anything. Its doing this when I started a 30 team chise and a 1 team chise...

Clearly Im missing something
You must be doing something incorrectly.
Works perfectly. No need for 30 team control either...works with just one team. Are you SURE you've got INJURIES to MANAUAL...and not ON?...

Quote:
they are on manual... everythings on manual except for injury management... and when i turn that to manual it still wont work
Check again for the CPU team profile.....

M.K.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:20 PM   #583
Rookie

bmke92's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Make sure CPU ****** control is off. I had the same problem.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:22 PM   #584
Rookie

OVR: 8

409 Go to gameplay***Options, scroll dn to injuries and turn to manual.I had the same problem, it drove me nuts. I did not know injuries was on the Gameplay ***Options Menu. Last years game 10 it was not on the options menu. Hop
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »