Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 01:59 AM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Hey guys really love the roster work thank you so much. But, I have a couple of work arounds that I need help with. I just want to use the rosters in a franchise with one team and have the comp not screw up the lineups or have any terrible trade logic. Also, how do u injure people to the DL.? Hope you can help and thanks again.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:01 AM   #210
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
correct and will add to sportsconnect unless knight wants to I feel more comfortable with that, Im not taking any heat for trying to steal work lol

Here you go, Roster before going into franchise with only opening day 25 on 40 man roster.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xu89ou
added to vault
Old 03-31-2011, 02:05 AM   #211
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermex
Yea, I grew up with him right down the street. He would come over as a lil dude and play baseball, football and basketball with me and my bro all day.
Oh cool, yea you'll definitely want to get him in then! And if you speak to him, tell him I'm sorry, we're limited on space. We all know that this roster will be floating around the minor league clubhouses soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.RANDOM
i havent been able to download the glorius roster yet.. so just in case "Oliver Odle, Andrew Romo, Eric Stolp and Kyle Woodruff were all released." that from the giants minors..just in case any of them made the cuts
Nope, none of them made the cut. Stolp, Odle, and Woodruff were on the "next in" list though. I'm kind of surprised Woodruff was released.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 02:08 AM   #212
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

not sure how this happened but I just played a game using these and all my music was still there! I was shocked to have Venable lead off the bottom half with his walk up song.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:12 AM   #213
Rookie

OVR: 3

i want to make it clear that i appreciate what everyone has done with these rosters but before i start a franchise i have a question to ask...last yr when i dl the rosters, i noticed alot of player edits like pitchers would mostly have 2seamers instead of 4seamers...my question is will that happen again with all the player/pitch/attribute edits this yr? or can i start my franchise now
Old 03-31-2011, 02:12 AM   #214
Banned

amo13's Arena

OVR: 3

guys ims till confused on how to edit the players that need to b on the dL can someone plz step by step walk me through it i know many ppl hae asked knight maybe can u walk me through it plz thanks in advance
Old 03-31-2011, 02:16 AM   #215
Rookie

OVR: 0
Are you guys using 30 team control? I have everything on manual and the lineups are still changed once i sim past spring training. I know theres a way around this, do I have to use 30 team control? I just wanna start because Im giddy! Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 02:16 AM   #216
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
added to vault
I'm a little confused. If I use your set with the opening day 25, I add in another 15 after advancing to the regular season, and the computer won't mess with the lineups, only sub for fatigue?

What would be the difference if I just left 25 on the 40 man roster all season?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »