Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 06:14 PM   #409
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

I searched the thread, but didn't see anything.

Oakland - Adrian Cardenas should be a 2b/SS and 6'0 (OSFM has him at 6'3). Also, Vinnie Chulk should throw and bat righhanded (OSFM has him as a lefty).
Old 03-31-2011, 06:18 PM   #410
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Interesting. Thanks for the heads up!
You're welcome.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Old 03-31-2011, 06:22 PM   #411
Rookie

Kalkano's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks for all the hard work, guys!

One more Rockies note: P - Branden Durden was released, and is no longer in the Rockies organization.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 06:47 PM   #412
Rookie

OVR: 0
thought it just auto updates through ur wireless...it aint workin for me
Old 03-31-2011, 06:55 PM   #413
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucepoppi17
I searched the thread, but didn't see anything.

Oakland - Adrian Cardenas should be a 2b/SS and 6'0 (OSFM has him at 6'3). Also, Vinnie Chulk should throw and bat righhanded (OSFM has him as a lefty).
Cardenas should be 2B/3B, not SS.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:58 PM   #414
Rookie

timbofry1's Arena

OVR: 2

Hi guys. Thanks for all your big efforts. This is great stuff. I was just playing around with the Red Sox, however, and noticed Adrian Gonzalez throws right-handed in this roster set when he is left-handed in real life...

Thanks again. Great stuff and alot of work!
Old 03-31-2011, 07:05 PM   #415
Rookie

Thanks for the rosters everybody. For being released so early, the level of detail is really great.

A question, will there be any new players added to the next update? RP Javy Guerra and OF Jamie Hoffmann are both on the Dodgers' 40 man roster in real life but aren't in the game at all. I know they're not essential players, it would be nice to have them though.

Also, Gabe Kapler should not be on the Dodgers major league roster, he was assigned to minor league camp. AJ Ellis is on the big league team for now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 07:06 PM   #416
Rookie

ok so im new to ps3, always been an xbox guy...finally broke and bought ps3 specifically for the show...so the i downloaded the 1st update when fa's were added to teams(nick johnson, bartolo colon etc etc) and the next time i started up the game it automatically said i had a roster update...so that all worked out...now i just downloaded this file and for some reason its not working...now i followed the instructions knight has given for 1st timers, but when i go to my saved data utility it doesnt show me my usb, it only shows me my game data for the show and an online storage folder, when i click on that it brings me to join playstationplus...so now my questions are, is this supposed to just update automatically through my wireless network after i extracted the files into a folder?? am i supposed to join playstationplus?? am i supposed to connect my ps3 to the usb on my laptop??(even though i dont see a usb connection on the back of my ps3 lol)....i know these are prob stupid questions to everyone in here but again, im 100% new to any type of playstation...please help lol...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »