Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 11:05 AM   #497
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I'll check on Carter and Taylor....

Couple of things....with players that need to be released......there just weren't enough fake players to do this for everyone. Some of these guys will have to be done on your own.

Also guys...don't forget that this is v.1 and was done for guys who wanted a "simple set" to get their franchises going.
I have not gone through the teams yet to double check players and levels...
...I still need a few days to take care of some things at home.

But strut....brunnoce....Mr Franchise....berenjena....dorismary..and Razr(when I get done)....all are currently working towards v.2.

M.K.
Knight165
No problem Knight Home and Family come first, I think alot of these guys forgot what V1 was gunna be and didnt understand you just trying to get a set out to let people get started.
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Old 04-09-2010, 11:14 AM   #498
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:

Couple of things....with players that need to be released......there just weren't enough fake players to do this for everyone. Some of these guys will have to be done on your own.

Also guys...don't forget that this is v.1 and was done for guys who wanted a "simple set" to get their franchises going.

But strut....brunnoce....Mr Franchise....berenjena....dorismary..and Razr(when I get done)....all are currently working towards v.2.

M.K.
Knight165
Hey Knight I think i'm going to go on v1 after strut gets done. Check your pms.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:24 AM   #499
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:

I had to spend weeks talking brunnoce out of retirement....you're welcome lol
Old 04-09-2010, 12:32 PM   #500
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
What the F@$$K!! I must be on crack or something. All my potentials are the way I sent them over. I must have been delusional. Im sorry.

Being around players, numbers, grades every day makes my mind boggled with too much info.

I did have Lawrie as a B. Why? Probably for good reason.
can i get a reason please?? you must be the only person that doesn't have lawrie a top 50 prospect in baseball because im sure all the others in the top 50 you put at an A potential. not a big deal though
Old 04-09-2010, 12:54 PM   #501
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss84_18
can i get a reason please?? you must be the only person that doesn't have lawrie a top 50 prospect in baseball because im sure all the others in the top 50 you put at an A potential. not a big deal though
lawrie is a B+ prospect. he is just barely out of the top 50 in my opinion, i have him ranked at 57, just behind michael saunders and just ahead of yonder alonso for position players. for position players I rank heyward, stanton, montero, jennings, posey alvarez, santana, brown, ackley, castro escobar, smoak morrison, shisenhall, c. carter, hicks, michael taylor, jason castro, wallace, jared mitchell, james darnell, derek norris, freddie freeman josh bell, dee gordon, todd frazier austin jackson wilason ramos, tyler flowers and michael saunders all ahead of him. so that means 30 people are better than lawire in my opinion. theres what? 25 As for position players? so ya he's just barely a B
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #502
Rookie

shaikio's Arena

OVR: 2

Is it worth downloading these rosters and starting RTTS over to have these rosters? I'm not even done with 1 full RTTS season yet so I wouldn't be losing too much.

My Teams: Detroit Tigers, Detroit Pistons, Detroit Lions, Detroit Red Wings, Michigan Wolverines, and Arsenal FC
Old 04-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #503
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adice15
ksig are you gonna change the potentials for v2? if not, can you tell me a player to change iglesias and kelly with?
Not me personally, its a collaborative effort. We can make some suggestions though. As of now keep Kelly a B and deal with him and he will become an A for sure. I played with him yesterday and threw a CG with 9 k's. Iglesias should be a solid C or fringe B, but really only offer gold glove defense at this point.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:32 PM   #504
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Quote:

M.K.
Knight165
Mike, I noticed a couple things in the Futures Game. The world and the US both had a Thomas Neal as well as Arodys Vizcaino! LOL. I went through all the players that I added prospect wise and made sure that they were from their correct geographical location before I sent it to you.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »