Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 02:23 PM   #513
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
Probably didnt help that I was slaying his ex back in the day either! We were out in Newport Beach a month or so ago and he had some Maxim chick with him so I am pretty sure he is over it. Still, what a douche.
i dont think that kid ever came across another man's girlfriend and didn't start mentally preparing to f*** her so i guess it evens out then. he tried picking up my buddy's gf back then and andrew miller caught a punch in the eye for tryinig to break it up lol.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:27 PM   #514
Rookie

TexasLeague's Arena

OVR: 3

I know it has been answered before but I was not able to find it. In V.1, the high number of minor leaguers with knuckleballs was fixed, correct?

Thanks again for The Rosters. Much appreciated.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:29 PM   #515
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take No Prisoners
I noticed that someone had previously posted the top 97 or so prospects of the Arizona Diamondbacks in a spreadsheet, with name, position, height, weight, bat, throw, U.S. or Foreign, and level of baseball they previously played in.

I took a look at the Diamondback Minor Leagues (Reno AAA, Visilia AA, and Class A [which I interpret to be a mix of the best of A+, A and A-]. AAA and AA are well done, however Class A the Diamondbacks were severly short changed. With none of the top prospects acquired in the '09 draft appearing on the roster. That really stinks.

The 15 players allocated to Class A should be the BEST prospects in the system of any MLB team for two reasons: (1) it's a 15 player roster, not a 25 man roster quality>quantity; and (2) It's "Class A", not A as it had been called in previous years. Therefore a mix of A+, A, A-, R, Inst. or even DSL prospects would be reasonable. Not just the first 15 players on the A+ team, that robs MLB teams of top prospects who stand to develop the most over the first few years of a franchise.

/end rant.

p.s. you did a good job, I'm just not happy with the Class A selection given the materials you were provided with by Guifre.
I personally think that the D-Backs had a SICK 09 draft! I personally gave good potentials to Borchering (A), Davidson (B,A), Parker (B), Nick (C/B) Pollock (B).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2010, 02:32 PM   #516
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
I personally think that the D-Backs had a SICK 09 draft! I personally gave good potentials to Borchering (A), Davidson (B,A), Parker (B), Nick (C/B) Pollock (B).
Correct, and non of those players appear to be missing (I don't have the rosters in front of me, but Bor, Par, Dav are definetly in the game but allocated to AAA or AA.

It's the talent allocated to Class A that I take issue with. Sick '09 draft should be reflected in the very lowest level of their system (if the players haven't advanced).
Old 04-09-2010, 02:32 PM   #517
Pro

Quote:
woah woah woah matt davidson? really? you're that high on him? I feel like parker is the best of the bunch and that borchering and pollock are just outside the top 100. what do you see in davidson that i'm missing?
Old 04-09-2010, 02:33 PM   #518
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
LoL I bet now he could take any of yours today, LoL haters
You would hate too if your "friend" acted like he does now. I mean be honest, if you were talking to your "friend" and he was constantly looking around at everyone else, no personalization to the conversation and acting too cool you would be annoyed too. Even in our Facebook pics he takes pictures now like he is the guest of honor just to be in the pics, annoying, but I guess thats what 80 MM will do to you.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:34 PM   #519
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take No Prisoners
Correct, and non of those players appear to be missing (I don't have the rosters in front of me, but Bor, Par, Dav are definetly in the game but allocated to AAA or AA.

It's the talent allocated to Class A that I take issue with. Sick '09 draft should be reflected in the very lowest level of their system (if the players haven't advanced).
I agree with that. The triple A roster should be what it is in real life, and the double a roster should closely resemble that too. single A however should be for the top prospects in the system that havent gotten out of A ball or rookie ball yet
Old 04-09-2010, 02:37 PM   #520
Rookie

TexasLeague's Arena

OVR: 3

The dodgers farm system is loaded at OF.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »