Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 03:46 PM   #529
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
$80MM? I think that's pushing it a little bit. Even with club options being guaranteed it gets to about $45MM with his incentives for MVP and such.
ya ksig that was a bit of an exaduration. the contract max's out at around 55 if im not mistaken, plus he's only recieved the 3mil signing bonus and .5m from last year and this year. unless he calls j.g. wentworth and tells them that it's his money and he wants it now
Old 04-09-2010, 03:49 PM   #530
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
You would hate too if your "friend" acted like he does now. I mean be honest, if you were talking to your "friend" and he was constantly looking around at everyone else, no personalization to the conversation and acting too cool you would be annoyed too. Even in our Facebook pics he takes pictures now like he is the guest of honor just to be in the pics, annoying, but I guess thats what 80 MM will do to you.

LoL i hear ya
Old 04-09-2010, 03:57 PM   #531
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemulloy
ya ksig that was a bit of an exaduration. the contract max's out at around 55 if im not mistaken, plus he's only recieved the 3mil signing bonus and .5m from last year and this year. unless he calls j.g. wentworth and tells them that it's his money and he wants it now
You know that I think this year he makes a milli. I was never too sure of the actual contract, but he was talking 80+ in incentives etc. Im not hating on the dudes paper chase, Im just saying money changes people. its strange. Some people forget where they came from..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #532
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
You know that I think this year he makes a milli. I was never too sure of the actual contract, but he was talking 80+ in incentives etc. Im not hating on the dudes paper chase, Im just saying money changes people. its strange. Some people forget where they came from..
Straight from the horse's mouth so to speak

6 years/17.5M (2008-13), plus 2014-16 club options
  • signed extension with Tampa Bay 4/18/08
  • 08:$0.5M, 09:$0.55M, 10:$0.95M, 11:$2M, 12:$4.5M, 13:$6M, 14:$7.5M club option ($3M buyout), 15:$11M club option, 16:$11.5M club option
Thats a max of $44MM and once you consider incentives, bonuses and such, it will probably crack $50MM, but thats about it. This is why Longo will be the best value in baseball for the next 4 years or so. Ridiculous contract the Rays signed him to.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #533
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkswagen3
They took out all the uneditable developers fake players and placed them on the free agent list therefore some real players had to be put on certain teams since the free agent list capacity is now mostly filled will fake players. I think this is the right way to do it even though some players no longer play for a specific team, I'd rather have a real former player than a fake one on the roster. Also, just put the former players on the Class A holding area and you won't even have to use them in a game. Hope this explains it right.
Thank you for posting those corrections.

Would anybody mind posting all the players that are on MLB squads that don't belong (like Paul Byrd)?
Old 04-09-2010, 05:43 PM   #534
Rookie

OVR: 0

amazing work on these rosters...just got mine and can't wait too start a franchise with my cubs...thank you
Old 04-09-2010, 06:06 PM   #535
Banned

OVR: 11

Ksig,

What is your opinion of Jeffress the pitcher for teh Brewers who got caught smoking weed like twice now??

Will he ever amount to anything as I was pretty high on him at one point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2010, 06:15 PM   #536
Rookie

Vanman2425's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondoman
Ksig,

What is your opinion of Jeffress the pitcher for teh Brewers who got caught smoking weed like twice now??

Will he ever amount to anything as I was pretty high on him at one point.
Rimshot needed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »